Thirty Six

"You're softhearted as ever Darling"

You said with a chuckle

You, Jinwo and JinHo were now at the feast right after the talk with Ms. Norma Selner alongside the head of the American Hunter Association.

It was supposed to only be Jinwo, but Jinwo insisted on bringing you along in which they had no choice but to permit, you're a very important figure after all.

In the end of the conversation, Jinwo still insisted on seeing the list, even after rejecting their offer of serving as the bodyguard for the hunters.

So here you are right now, watching as Jinwo introduced JinHo to the other influential person as you watch them from the corner of the room, not to long parting way with the two as you fetch yourself some glass of juice.

Leaning back on the wall, holding up a glass in one hand. You continue to memorize everyone's faces on the list, yet by the end, you only end up making an eye contact with your lover across the room with now Adam White right next to him.

You just stand there, watching the scene of the feast unfold right in front of your eyes not really minding everything, not even the moving shadows slowly spreading in the room.

But then your eyes soon move to the guy moving across the room with cast on his arm, Thomas Andre. Not only that, a familiar figure crept beside you.

"Yo!"

"Leanne"

You look at your side at the familiar voice

Looking back and forth between Jinwo and Thomas situation to Leanne, your former employer dressed in all black with a glass of champagne on her hand. You let out a sigh and welcome your friend.

"It's been awhile.. I didn't think I'll see you in here."

You chuckle once she gave you a quick hug and peck in the cheeks

"Right, I wasn't supposed to come in here."

He shrug then took a sip of her drink, casually standing right next to you, watching the scene of your lover and Thomas alongside you.

"Aren't you gonna interfere in there?"

"Jinwo can handle himself, besides I don't think Thomas Andre means any harm right now."

You spoke calmly, keeping your eyes on the scene as they continue to converse in the distance.

"What brings you here?"

You ask, turning to look at her only to meet those blue iris that was already staring at you

"Well I just happened to have some connections and manage to make it in, I just happened to see you in here. Though that remind me of something."

Happened to make connection? That's not something you can do for such event for the information being discussed in here is classified.

The fact that she is here by means she is an important person.

"What is it?"