Sixteen

You've been unconscious for the past few days, today is the day where the funeral at Jeju Island. Yet you remained asleep in the hospital unconscious. And true to your words about your barrier, your barrier last for a few days until the final days of the raid causing no ants to reach the main land thanks to your barrier all over the cost of Korea.

"I'll be right back after the funeral (First name)"

You felt a tingling sensation on the back of your hand.

Yet you remained asleep not being able to move at all. But the thing is your sense, consciousness is awake. But you really can't move at all.

For the past few days, no. A few minutes after the raid, at least after Jinwo defeated the ant, Hunter Min was finally be able to heal you, stabilizing your condition.

But you won't wake up. For the past few days you hear voices and sensation around you but you can't move nor speak.

All you do was to float around the finite abyss not being about to do anything but just, float and nothing.

System Warning

You will now be able to receive your reward due to participating in the arc scenario as well as the uprising of the protagonist Sung Jinwo

Suddenly a voice announcing the system warning ring across the abyss. Making you look around nevertheless found nothing, then a chuckle ring out the abyss once again.

"What the fuck"

You spoke in your consciousness

You're amazing (First name)(Last name), what you did was truly heroic

"Who are you?"

Aw didn't you said you'll kill me yourself?

But I guess you can't do that, you can't even see me HAHAHAHA

"Your laugh is annoying, can you please shut the fuck up?"

Feisty

Ah times up

I'll talk to you again this time

"Wha-"

Before you could finish your words, a hand clasped around your mouth and suddenly a purple iris meet your (eye color) ones causing your eyes to go wide.

Your heart beats fast as the back figure face even close to your ears as you can't even move

This is my reward for you