Twelve

You know that everything is quite hectic for Jinwo, not only did he have gone for a week off, well not totally a week for you had to see him at least once a week in order not to get punishment from the system. But one thing important is that he finally manage to find the cure to Aunt's sickness. And only one of the ingredients were to find.

On the other hand, he did get re-evaluate in which he did came of to be the 10th, but it is yet to be official a few days ago. He even get to talk with the head of the hunter associations. You don't know what they've talked about but so far it seems like it was not something you'd be bothered about.

Not to forget how he started as a member of the mining them into clearing out a A-rank dungeon real quick is enough to make your head throb. But you knew it was none of his fault he was prone to such things. It was not his fault, it was perhaps for his character development or was it for the improvement of his stats?

Then a few days ago, he officially became the 10th S-rank hunter of Korea. And now, the punk if out on a dungeon raid again, probably because of the last ingredient.

You on the other hand too was busy, but never once did you forget to check on him and meet him even for a moment afraid of the punishment to come. It's not like he's bothered by the fact that you would show up out of nowhere. In fact, it seems like he's in a relief seeing you.

Whatever it is you actually don't know.

"With that being said, (First name) we're entrusting this matter to you"

"Ugh, you guys are harsh. Really giving me a vacation trip to jeju huh?"

You spoke sarcastically as you roll your (eye color) iris under your hood

It's not an actual trip to jeju of course, you're just being stationed in the coast near the island to exterminate any possible ants that could fly over the mainland.

"I've been doing the work for you guys nowadays don't you-"

Private System Warning

Sudden Quest

Accept the mission given by the association and take part of the raid expedition that is about to come in the near future

Accept || Death

Note:

All sorts of daily and weekly task would be put into halt until the current and future arc is over

You blink.

Speechless indeed.

"- don't you think you're quite lucky I'm a free woman who got nothing to do?"

Nice save (Your name), you thought as you give yourself a mental pat in the back still thinking here goes your free time.

You swear one day who ever is behind this system is going to pay for it. Seriously.

So here you are days later on patrol, walking around the coast, you really have nothing to do as it was currently early in the morning and the sun was not setting yet. With a yawn, you just walked and walked around the coast, looking from afar.