Twenty Three

Upon having a talk with one of the engineers and administrators of the system, Jinwo was slammed into the wall, even by blocking the punch of the administrator of the system, he seems to have suffered damage.

But something felt odd at the moment, no, come to think of it he have some quite of feeling ever since earlier.

As blood drip down his chin, he could barely feel pain, no scratch that, he felt no pain even in such attack.

"How amusing."

The statue could not help but to grin at her

"You have the protection of the Time Monarch"

Huh?

Not letting his guard down even in such time of confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Going back to you.

In the same night a couple of days ago, Jinwo came back to Korea after taking you back in your hotel room. It's only been a day or two after that but.

Drip, drip, drip.

You halted the moment you felt like someone punch you in the guts as blood drip down your mouth to your chin and into the side walk.

"Huh?"

You look down, eventually wiping off the blood on your chin and staring at the blood stain in your hand

"Why-?!"

A sudden realization hit you, you could not help but to take out a chain bracelet on your inventory.

"Shit it's cracking"

You grit your teeth

There could only be one reason why it was cracking and why you're bleeding, the chain necklace of protection is slowly losing it's power, which also means that as the necklace protection lost its power, half of the remaining damage that the current wearer would fall upon the original owner of the necklace.

It was the condition when the owner were to give the necklace to someone else.

"(First-)?! Why are you bleeding?"