Twenty Seven

You could not help but to glance at him silently as you walk side by side. It's been day since his release at the hospital, just a couple of hours ago you were at the same park after JinAh told him not to go, followed that was the talk with the CEO Yoo Myung-Han as well as the Japanese hunter associations.

He had come home after that, in the meantime he was inside you decided to stay outside, the sky slowly turning dark as time passed by. And now here he is again as you both sat down the bench in the now quiet neighborhood.

You could tell that he was torn, having to reject JinHo's father, the talk with the Japanese association and JinAh. With all those conversation minus the Japanese one, you decided to stay out of the room, still you new.

"Jinwo?"

You squeeze the hand that was barely holding yours.

He was having a hard time, you knew it.

"You know I'm here right?"

You once again squeeze his hand as he was still looking down.

"Whatever decision you made I'll stand with you, okay?"

Then he looks at you and you smile as you felt the hands that was barely holding yours squeeze yours back.

"Let's go home together?"

He said

And you knew what his decision were.

"Hmm let's go home and have a meal together with mom"

You smile at him and stood up, standing in front of him before pulling him up

It didn't took you two too long to went inside the house, leaving him to talk to his mom, you glance at the room were both you and JinAh used to sleep together and without thinking twice, you knocked on the door, with you and Jinwo exchanging glance, you gave him a reassuring smile and opened the door.

"JinAh?"

It was dark inside, only the lamp was giving light inside the dark room

Honestly you don't know what to say to her, but at the same time what you want is at least reassure them both, her and her brother that everything would be alright.

Just when you're about to speak nonsense, she beat you to it.

"You're leaving with Oppa right?"

By her question, you did not reply

Both of you knew that was the case anyway.

"Unnie, please take care of my brother"

She spoke

"You guys are still leaving nonetheless the don't want you too"

Eventually you heard her sniff

You then sat right beside her and went to stroke her hair.