Thirty

ᵂᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ!

Qᵘⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ

ˢᵒʳʳʸ, ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

"It was a good thing that I was able to discover his true intentions before that could happen"

He suddenly said as soon as both of you came out of the dungeon gate causing you to snap out of your thoughts

By his words, you could not help but to have a small smile and shake your head gently, stealthy casting illusion over the two of you to make it seem like both of you were just walking out of the dungeon like a normal friend duo.

But behind that illusion, you grab his hand as he seems out of it, looking down.

"Are you okay?"

You asked, looking softy at him as you reach out a hand to caresses his cheek

Like usual, he lean on into your touch. How could he not?

He can't seem to imagine what could possibly happen to him if you're not by his side right now.

How lonely he must have felt.

Just like that, there was a bitter smile on his face, causing you to frown and was about to say something but his arms were soon warped around you.

"Thank you for staying by my side"

It was something out of the blue, out of the topic.

Yet as he as he said those words he felt like a huge burden was finally off his shoulder.

You on the other hand by his words could not help but to warp your arms around him too, gently patting him in the back as if saying the same, thankful to have him by your side too.