Twenty One

You hate crowd, you hate how loud they can be, you hate how they looked like a packed of sardines so close to each other. You hate how annoying they can be.

You hate how fear and anxiety creeps back into you, the way they make you feel so small, the way they look at you.

Tugging your hood even more, Jinwo continue to converse with Woo Jinchul. He was standing next to, his back on you as his shadow seems to surround you, his pinky finger wrapped around yours within the blind spot of the cameras around you.

It calms you down.

After a few minutes, you're pretty sure you'll be heading inside the dungeon, but as you stare at Woo Jinchul you know some thing was wrong.

Gently untangling your pinky with Jinwo you spoke to Woo Jinchul.

"You're coming with us?"

"I am"

"Are you sure?"

"I've been ordered by the chairman to observe your raid. He wants to know if this really was a safe idea."

With his reason, you had a few moment of silence

It was only an A-rank dungeon, it was no biggies to you nor Jinwo, you were both S rank Hunter so you don't really know the purpose of his observation.

"Whatever"

You eventually shrug

"Ho? You're not having a complain? That's so not you (first name)"

Paying no attention to his words, you went ahead and enter the dungeon with Jinwo having the two following you.

A few minutes later, you get to laugh at Woo Jinchul dumbfounded face, all done by ripping the A rank monster Naga head from its body with your bare hands.

"You good Jinchul?"

You chuckle, throwing the Naga head in his direction

But it seems like the guy was so much in his thoughts to even get provoked by your taunts causing you to let out a scoff, proceeding to take down the next A rank monster.

It felt good, it felt really good to let loose nowadays.

"Oh dear"

Having no monsters in sight, you look down your figure

Jinwo, Jinchul and JinHo by the sound of your amused voice could not help but to glance at you. You who was once wearing a while top under your hoodie was now soaked in Naga blood coloring your white shirt purple.

But that was not what amuse you.

Private System

Level up!

You've now reach level 163!