Fifteen

Warning ahead, as for there is lots of bloodshed for this chapter

"I swear I've been here clearing up for four days, why the hell are there so many"

You let out a groan stepping of the ant head causing there purple blood to splash into the ground and of course on your boots

Looking up from the crater where explosions can be hear, it seems like the korean team finally arrive and is currently wiping out the entrance of the colony. No they probably arrive at the hatching area by now therefore the queen should be near, looking at the phone broadcast in your hand.

Well that's' good for you, the soon they take away the queen's life the hell on this island is over. And your mission would soon be over or so you thought it would end so easy.

Walking around, you stopped on your tracks when you spotted a few Japanese hunters.

Stealth Mode Activated

Only the players would be about to sense you once this is activated!

"Now now what are they up to-"

You words were cut off as your witness one of the hunters head being cut off, their healer to be specific

You stood there in shock for a moment as you watch the trio got killed in a matter of second. Only by a single ant, but you could tell it was no simple ant, it was very much different than the ant you've seen and fought before, just by the looks and aura around it was enough to give you a goosebumps.

Nevertheless, a smirk made it's way on your face.

Stealth Mode Deactivated 

"Hey ant!"

You laugh behind your mask, feeling excited all of a sudden

Turning it's attention into you. You could only smirk.

"How about I kill you bare hands?"

You spoke

And as if understanding your words, it came into you with a fast phase, attacking you with what it seems like is its hands but you quickly dodge it and easily deliver a powerful kick enough that you heard it's shell crack as it flew pretty far deep in the forest.