Thirteen

The outcome of the match was predictable although both were A-rank hunter you could easily tell which one has more experience so Korea won easily, it could have been more cooler if he didn't rip of his pants but you could guess that was to come specially when he pull off such move. With that being done, looking from afar, you could easily said what Ryuji Goto was saying to their interpreter.

"To build trust with each other, there's a proposal I want to make to the koreans."

"Huh?"

Both the Chairman and Jinwo turn to you who suddenly spoke

"That's what he said"

You pointed out to Ryuji Goto

Soon enough, the interpreter did spoke your words

"You can speak Japanese?"

The chairman spoke in what it seems like is amusement

"No, but I can understand it, look, currently he's saying. How about we spar using the same rule just now? Between the S-rank hunters."

You pointed out and once again, the interpreter did said what you spoke

Suddenly all eyes turn to your direction as you, the chairman and Jinwo started walking out of the second floor in order to go to the actual ground floor where everyone is waiting for the decision of the chairman whether he approve the fight or not.

Walking in your way downstairs. You could not help but to send the chairman a glance.

"What do you want?"

He said with a sigh, your glaze was piercing him to the bone honestly

"You're going to approve right?"

"Why should I?"

"Let me fight"

To your words. both head were turn into you at the same time all of you stop on your tracks

"You're our countries sec-"

"Sooner or later I would be discover, do you think that Korean hunter association would be able to get away with the fact that you're hiding a S-rank assassin let alone letting her do the dirty work in behalf of the association?"

I contrast to your threat, you were smiling innocently

"Don't worry, we could just tell them I happen to be not officially evaluated yet and if anyone started questioning I'll just handle the talking back"

"You sure does love to fight no?"

You roll your eyes as you turn around.

"Lucien"

"The one and only, also Jinwo right? Congratulations on becoming S-rank"

There seriously something about him that always Jinwo get to be so pissed about.

"Thank you"

"What are you doing here?"

You butt in, at the same time Jinwo pull you close to him