Thirty Eight

Calm down, calm down (First name)(Lastname). Have your sense of self control please. Calm down, chill. Think of your boyfriend, the one standing next to you. Yes, your boyfriend. Not the one blond german right in front of you.

"Nonna? You okay? You're quite red"

JinHo spoke into you as both of you remain in the corner of the room as Jinwo converse with Thomas Andre

"Oh yeah? I'm fine"

You spoke, bitting your tongue to prevent yourself from smiling

Dang it, you knew Thomas Andre would be hear but who would have ever thought Lennart Niermann, your nunber one hunter crush would be in here too?

Anyways you need to calm down.

"Though I never knew the newest lead of the South Korea Hunter Association would be in here too"

It was Thomas Andre

Suddenly all attention in the room turn into you. Just like that you smile and took a step forward.

"Forgive me for coming along unannounced but don't you think you coming here unannounced is a huge factor for my tagging along too?"

You spoke with a smile

There was no need for you to speak on the same language as him thanks to his translator. To be honest you got no problem of them coming into the country at times like this.

You could also guess that the reason why Hunter Lennart was here is because he was probably looking for protection from Jinwo, he did saw to they could come into him if they ever need some protection.

That leaves you to wonder why Thomas Andre is here. You doubt he was here for protection, nor do you think he cane here to pick a fight.

"No need to look at me with those pretending smile, I just came here to grab a bite of meal with Hunter Sung. I also came with a gift for him"

He spoke with a playful grin

With that you completely back off from the conversation, letting them converse on their own as you texted Woo Jinchul of the current foreign hunter in here. It was really for nothing, but more on keeping track that they were indeed here, after all nowadays world hunters were being hunted.

Before you knew it you felt someone pull you by your waist.

"I hope you don't mind me taking my woman with our meal?"

"If it's Hunter Sung, I don't really mind."

Now now what is this?

And why is he looking at Hunter Lennart with a smug look on his face? Give the man a break.

It didn't took the three, well four including of what it seems to  you is the secretary of Thomas Andre to went to go out for a meal, Lennart excluded.

Personally, you did not want to go but it is the gift that is making you curious about this whole deal.