ELEVEN

KANAN'S POV

I woke up to the sunlight kissing my face. As I looked by my side, he was sleeping soundly. I looked at the alarm clock, it was ten o' clock. Today was Sunday, his and mine off, so we could spend the entire day together. I felt my cheeks red as I remembered what had happened last night between us. He was sleeping with his shirt unbuttoned till four buttons. I gazed at his milky chest and well built muscles. He was so beautiful. I had witnessed it yesterday.

As I tried to move away from him, his arm wrapped around my waist making me lie down again.

"Good morning, Kanan." He smiled and nudged his face in my neck.

I giggled and said, "Let's have breakfast. Let me go to the kitchen and cook!"

"What are you going to make dear wifey?" He said with a full dimple smile.

"Sooji ka halwa..." I said and nodded.

"Okay with me." He left me now. I chuckled at his childishness and got up.

I got up from the bed and taking a towel and my suit salwar set, went inside the bathroom. I decided to dress up in traditional today. Normally I wear Western clothes only, but living with Viraj made me realise that Indian culture is something which is rooted in us, and we should never lose a chance to carry it!

As I uncovered myself, my eyes fell upon my neck. The part where he had lovingly kissed me yesterday. I smiled as I caressed that part. Then I rotated the knob of the shower and cool water started to drizzle all over me.

Flashbacks of yesterday night were coming in my mind again and again. I had laid on the bed covering myself with the blanket, when I felt him sitting beside me.

He slowly uncovered me from my blanket and we have a soft eye contact. The way his eyes looked into mine, it felt as if he wanted to say something but words weren't coming out of his mouth. The moon light shining on his face, making him look more appealing.

For some time we continued looking at each other, when he cupped my cheek with his left hand and pulled me closer to him. It made my heartbeat go crazy as our chests collided. He wasn't wearing anything but a towel, and I couldn't help but blush at the sight. He was well built and muscular.

"Kanan, I love you...", He whispered in my ears and that gave me goosebumps all over the exposed part of my skin. I sighed as he nibbled against my ear. "Love you so very much.." he said.

"I love you too Viraj.." I managed to say as my arms automatically wrapped around his neck.

We were intoxicated with each other when he kissed my forehead. "Viraj..", I mumbled.

"Hmm..", he said gently tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I want you Kanan....", He said and I looked into his eyes. This was something new to me and I was surprised at his statement.

"I do not want to force you, I just want to feel you against me!" He said and I nodded.

He made me lay down on the bed as he hovered over me. I was shy as I had to see and face him, his naked chest. His wet hair, those red dark eyes and the way he was hovering over me.

He leaned in for a kiss, which was short yet satisfactory. I gently caressed his back and he started to kiss me more. His lips lingered on my lips, my cheeks, my jawline and then finally me neck.

His other hand continued to caress my arms, while he passionately kissed me. His tongue exploring my bare skin, and I can't explain what I felt back then. There were tingles throughout my body and my pussy was pulsating. I was getting wet by his actions and I could feel his member getting hard against me.