EIGHTEEN

VIRAJ'S POV

I woke up to someone holding on to my chest. I could feel her breath hitting my skin. I opened my eyes, squinting them a bit as the sun tried to peep into my eyes more and more. I saw it was Kanan who was resting on me. I looked at the time on the clock, it was one o' clock in the afternoon. My head felt a bit heavy as I could not remember whatever happened between us yesterday.

I was lying on the bed naked, and even Kanan was bare, we were both covered in the white sheets. I could see her closed eyes, as she was sleeping peacefully on me. Her beautiful body was colliding against mine and it was such a beautiful feeling. My eyes went down those plump lips of hers to her chin, and then the line of her cleavage. She was beautiful beyond words.

I tried to move when I felt her thighs were twined against mine. She was sticking to me as if I was the floating log in the sea. "Kanan... Sweetheart...", I caressed her hair gently and tried to wake her up.

"Mm..mm", she mumbled.

I tried to wake her up by patting and caressing her cheeks every now and then till she opened her eyes. "Ahh..", she groaned trying to get up from me. "My head feels too heavy... Where are we?" She had her eyes closed and I could see her sitting there on the bed naked. She was too sleepy to even notice.

I got up from the bed wrapping a towel down my waist. "Kanan...", I tried to bring her attention to the current state.

She looked at me and her eyes widened, and then she covered her face with both her hands. "Oh my God! What are you doing here? Naked!"

"Look at yourself..", I said.

She looked at her and then immediately wrapped the sheets around her and stood there on the other side of the bed. She was horrified. "What has happened Viraj?" She asked.

"I don't know Kanan", I replied.

"What are we doing naked here? And where are my clothes? What the heck?! Tell me this is just a dream and not reality...", Tears started to trickle down her cheeks and she panicked.

I went to her side and made her sit on the bed. "Why are you crying love?"

"Viraj, just look at me... I feel so embarrassed. I should have realised before doing all these things with you... I behaved like some lusty..", I kept my hand on her mouth so she could stop talking.

"Stop talking!" I said and she looked in my eyes. "Kanan, we are husband and wife and whatever happened between us last night was beautiful... I don't remember much and so do you, but still I know it was us together. We were there in each other's embrace when I woke up! What else could be more beautiful than this? For me, nothing can be as beautiful as you, not more than the sensations we felt together yesterday, not more beautiful than your existence and your magical body..."

"Viraj what are you saying? You mean this is all right? We were not even in our senses! It was not consensual!" She said.

"I had left my senses the day I realized that I love you, the day you made my heart skip a beat! You are everything to me my love and I do not regret a moment spent with you!" I said and cupped her cheeks.

"Viraj, I love you too..", she hugged me.

I caressed her back and kept on hugging her. She was soft against my heart, I could feel her beat against mine. "I love you so much, don't say you regret what we had.."

"I won't say it again my love..", she replied and a smile came across my face.

"But how don't we remember anything which happened between us? And this head ache?" I asked.