AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyy!!

This is your Author here!❤️

Presently the book has 2.08k reads, and I'd thank you all for giving it a try. This was the first of its kind and so you might find it very raw but again I loved writing it and so I hope, that you loved reading it too.

I had never seen this book coming but it was written and then I got engrossed in it. I would thank you guys so much for giving it a chance, voting and commenting whenever you guys could!

When I started with the book it was a fanfiction but because I wanted to add some Indianness to it, I changed and edited everything and so it became KANAN and VIRAJ'S story! A story of love, love and eternal love.

At points the plot would have sucked too with repeated tussles created by Mira but what else can you expect when the author is herself an Indian. After all we have been seeing Hindi serials right, and no matter how much we deny them, or say they're crap, at some point, some serial would have given you butterflies too!

Taking about the book more. It was written with a motive to showcase the beauty of an arranged marriage. It's different from the rest of the books out here as they primarily focus on how the two opposites, turn into lovers from enemies but mine is the one where you won't find hatred even one percent.

Character of Kanan was of a sweet bubbly girl who thinks good of everyone and Viraj was a green flag! The two definitely had commonalities and that's why they connected so well with each other. Apart from this, I also wanted the readers to imagine Sreleela as Kanan and Kabir as Viraj. To those who could, thank you!!!❤️

Lastly, I would like to say that it was my first non fanfiction book and that's why it shall always remain close to my heart. Thank you for loving the characters and the story, because if you didn't love it, you wouldn't have been here!

I hope you guys will try the rest of my books too, will be coming with another of such a non fiction tale, set in the city of Patiala, a romance between Roop and Chandani, very soon!

Meet you guys there!

Currently I'm writing GANGSTER BABY, it's a Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction, so whoever is a BTS army here, can follow up with me in that book!❤️

Once again, thank you for all the love and support. My Dear is here, because you guys made it reach here. Also, please write a review of three four lines for me, it would be really appreciated. If you have any questions related to the book, you can ask them in the comments too!

I love you all ❤️