INTRODUCTION

Destiny...

Something in which some people believe, some say it's nothing. Some believe in destiny written by God whereas some write their own destiny, or that's how they say it is.

What do you think about destiny?

Ever thought who would be in your destiny?

That's how it all started...

IF I WERE A FLOWER,

YOU WERE THE RAIN I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WERE A LEAF,

YOU WERE THE WIND I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WERE A HEART,

YOU WERE THE LOVE I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WERE A MIND,

YOU WERE THE THOUGHTS I WAS LONGING FOR....

IF I WERE ANYTHING,

YOU WERE THE EVERYTHING I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WERE A FOREVER,

YOU WERE THE TOGETHER I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WERE TO DIE,

YOU WERE THE LAST WISH I WAS LONGING FOR...

IF I WAS THERE,

YOU WOULD BE THE ONE I LOOKED FOR...

~ Dingdongswifey

Two souls, a bit similar to each other and a bit different destined to be with each other.

This is a love story of two souls meant to be together....

Two souls meant to be happy together....

Two souls meant to share sorrows together...

Come join me in a fairy tale-like love story of Viraj and Kanan.

VIRAJ SHEKHAWAT

A down to earth man, who loves and prioritizes his loved ones at the top

A down to earth man, who loves and prioritizes his loved ones at the top. He has a well to do job just enough for him and a family to support. He's a bit inclined towards words and writing and more towards music. He is a pure gentleman and devoted his love to a girl who cheated on him with another guy, but it didn't make him budge from the belief he had in love.

KANAN GAUR

A chirpy beautiful soul, who is studying music in Canada, daughter of a business man dealing in coffee

A chirpy beautiful soul, who is studying music in Canada, daughter of a business man dealing in coffee. Her economic status is better than Viraj. In spite of being born in the richness of the world, a down to earth girl just like him. She is a guitarist and a pianist, who heals people with the power of her music. Very optimistic and a hopeless romantic.

What will happen when their worlds collide?

HAPPY READING! 🫶💓

Thank you for dropping by and giving the book a chance.

Copyright 2022 DingDongsWifey 

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer