EPILOGUE

VIRAJ'S POV

"How much more time are you going to take Kanan?" I stormed inside our bedroom. Words failed to come out of my mouth as I saw her. She was standing before the mirror, her back facing me. She was looking so stunning. Well my wife was really the most beautiful one in the entire world, and that was a universal truth.

"Kanan...", I muttered.

"Yes Viraj, I'm almost done." She replied and turned around.

My world seemed to stop them and there, my eyes were busy taking in the heavenly sight before me. She looked marvellous in the beautiful white attire of hers. The sunshine made her face glow and she looked like a goddess just descended down from the heavens.

"What are you gawking at?" She smirked.

"At my wife's beautiful face!" I said and drew closer to her, slightly caressing her cheeks

"Viraj... We'll get late if you don't stop staring at me. It makes me feel..."

"Makes you feel what babe?" I said and leaned closer to her face giving her a peck on her nose.

"That you want to make love to me!" She bit her lips.

"Oh that I could do for hours and hours... But right now..."

"Right now we need to hurry and rush to the airport because Katie is returning!!!" She giggled and I smiled back too.

Time flies so fast, it's so quickly that life took so many twists and turns and we were blessed with our baby girl, Katie. Katie was the darling daughter of everyone in the house. We didn't go for a second child because one was enough.

Katie was studying in Switzerland's top international school. She was doing her high school. During these days, she had got a vacation, so we were expecting to see her. Today her flight would be coming, and we were going to pick her up.

"Time flew away so fast Viraj...", Kanan spoke as she sat in the car beside me.

"It surely did." I smiled back.

"Don't you miss our old days?"

"Why won't I? But I tend to live in the present more. Why to dwell upon the past?"

"Viraj, for once did you ever think that I wasn't worth it?"

"You were always worth it babe. You were always the best for me. From the girl who was scared to marry me and the girl I gave my handkerchief to wipe her tears, to the girl with whom I ate red velvet pastries and went for dates, to the girl who grew more and more beautiful as she aged.... You were always worth it. You are an angel baby, you get it! My angel!"

Kanan's face flushed red as she listened to whatever I had to say to her. "Someone's blushing I see!" I commented.

"Using the natural blush since eighteen years." She chuckled.