Realization

- Qibli

*Ding Dong* I rang Kinkajou's doorbell. In a millisecond she opened the door. For once in her life she didn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Moon had to leave." she said while letting me in. I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "Something about her dad Morrowseer." she shrugged.

My heart skipped a beat at that name. Morrowseer. Isn't he in jail? Wait did she say Moon's dad?!

Morrowseer is one of the most dangerous people my parents have worked with. If she had to leave because of him that means nothing good is about to happen.

"It's ok we can still have fun!" Kinkajou said. I nod. I walk inside Kinkajou's room and see Turtle in there. "Hey dude." I say. "Hi Qibli. Do you know if Winter is coming?" he asked.

"I have no idea." I answered. As if on cue the doorbell rings. I went downstairs and opened the door.

Sure enough Winter was right in front of me. "Igloo face you came!" I exclained. "Shut it Sand snorter." Winter grumbled as he walked inside.

I smiled. We walked upstairs and saw Kinkajou and Turtle. "Igloo face you came!" Kinkajou yelled. Winter's eyes widened.

I laughed so hard. How did she manage to say the same thing I did. "How?" was all Winter could say. I shrugged.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Kinkajou asked.
"I don't know, it would be alot more fun if Moon were here." I said with a sigh.

"Wait, Moon was going to be here?" Winter said. "Yeah why would you care? Don't you hate her?" I asked.

"I- uh, yeah I hate her I just didn't know she was going to come." Winter stuttered. I was very surprised at Winter's stuttering. He keeps doing that.

"Anyways can we PLEASE play kiss marry kill?" Kinkajou asked. "Kink." I sighed. She gave me the puppy dog face.

"Fine!" I said while throwing my hands in the air. She grinned. " Ok Winter, Glory, Moon, and Peril!" Kinkajou said.

Winter sighed. " I don't know Glory marry, Kiss Moon, and kill Peril." he said with an eyeroll. "YOU WOULD KISS MOON!" Kinkajou squealed.

"I would rather her than Peril! At least Moon doesn't have a huge crush on Clay!" He yelled back.

Why is he lying? I know he would definitely kill Peril but he is lying about the Glory and Moon part.
Would he really rather marry Moon than his own girlfriend?

The real question is does Winter not like Glory anymore or does he really like Moon? In my heart I'm praying it's just that he doesn't like Glory.

"Turtle, your choices are Kinkajou, Blaze, or Tsunami." Winter said. Turtle's jaw dropped. "Thats unfair! Tsunami is my sister!" he protested.

"Hey, she is a girl and if you don't want to kiss or marry her than just kill her." Winter said with a shrug.

"But I don't want to kill Tsunami!" Turtle said. Kinkajou burst out laughing. "Argh, marry Kinkajou, kiss Tsunami, and kill Blaze! But for Tsunami it would be an air kiss, in a nightmare!" he huffed.

Kinkajou stopped laughing. "You would marry me?" she asked. Turtle seemed to have forgotten Kinkajou was there.

"I- uh- I, yes over Blaze and Tsunami." he said while madly blushing. Kinkajou nodded. Nice save Turtle. "Qibli, you have Winter, me, and Umber." Turtle said.