News

Ok, so I have some news.

I feel so bad about this but I cannot write right now.

To be clear I am not giving up on this book. What I mean is I am having trouble writing povs for Glory and Peril.

I messed up Peril's whole story line with Moon and Morrowseer's interactions and I don't want to go back and change the whole chapter just so it's fixed.

And Glory is just hard to write. The only reason I had her pov was because of something a different character was going to do to her later in the book.

So I am going to get rid of Glory and Peril's povs. I will not be writing them anymore.

I will also start to write Winter's less often. However Glory will still be in the story just not how she was. Peril will be mentioned, but interactions with her are going to be rare.

I would like to clear up Peril's story so I am going to do that now in a kinda breif summary.

So Peril was kidnapped and became a test subject. She was the only survivor in test: Firescales.

She is now different. She has an ability to turn anyone into a pile of ashes. However this is an optional ability.

She was afraid after the day in the room where she killed Carnelian and Bigtail that she was the monster she had feared her whole life.

She was afraid Clay would hate her and that Morrowseer would hurt Sky.

Basically she breaks into Morrowseer's facility where he is keeping Sky and she rescued him.

Sky is now attending their highschool. She told Clay everything that happened to her. Her and Clay found a way to break her out of Morrowseer's connection with her.

She now is living peacefully with Sky.

Again sorry about this it's just that I could write them but It would be really bad since I have no motivation.

I feel bad for anyone who likes Peril or Clay. Or Peril. So last time sorry for changing the story.

Anyways I hope you all have a great day and enjoy my books!!! ❤️

- Rangiewins