Lies

- Winter

I sat on my bed staring at the wall.

Am I a bad person? I shouldn't have lied to Moon right? No, it was the only way.

I shouldn't have done that to Glory. But it wasn't just what I wanted, but it was also what Moon wanted. So that makes it ok right?

I groaned and fell back onto my bed.

I kissed Moon. The best kiss of my life. The only problem is that I am now a cheater.

I cheated on Glory. Part of me didn't even feel bad.

I mean she practically cheats on me everytime she looks at Deathbringer anyways.

I only felt bad about lying to Moon. Telling her that we broke up.

How do I hide this from them? What if Glory kisses me in public and Moon sees? Or vice versa?

I shivered.

It's the only way to have Moon. Glory doesn't have to know. Moon doesn't have to know.

I can keep this from them.

I sleepily stood up and strolled downstairs. I opened the door and drove to school. Apparently Qibli is getting a ride from Deathbringer so I don't have to pick him up.

I felt a sting in my heart.

Qibli the guy who also likes Moon.

I am going to hurt him. If he finds out. He will hate me.

That thought made me sick. One of the only people I care about hating me.

But it's true. If he found out I'm playing Glory and Moon he would never speak to me again. He would hate me.

I shivered.

He can't know. No one can.

- Qibli

I cried all night. My eyes were bloodshot and I had dark bags under my eyes.

She kissed Winter. I thought I had a chance. I was so stupid for thinking she would ever fall for me.

Every bone in my body wanted to be mad at her. To tell her she didn't something wrong.... but I couldn't.

She didn't do anything wrong by kissing Winter. Winter did wrong but not her. I can't be mad at her because she doesn't feel the same way I do.

Even though I wanted to I can't.

However I can be very mad at Winter. Not only did he steal Moon but he cheated on Glory!

I heard his conversation. He lied to her about him and Glory. He is going to play both of them.

Do I tell Glory or Moon? If I tell Moon then Winter hates me. If I tell Glory then both Glory and Winter will hate me.

Glory will hate me because I messed with her love life. Even if she deserves to know. She will always not be ok with it.

So do I just sit back and watch disastor play out?Or do I say something and take the consequences?

"Qibli!" I jumped. Deathbringer was shaking my shoulder. "Jeez, I'm fine just zoned out." I mumbled.

He stared at me worriedly. After a moment he grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.

"Deathbringer where are you taking me?" I asked. "Somewhere private." he said quietly.

I should be scared when someone who has killed a man wants to talk to me privately, but living with my family, not much fazes me.

He dragged me into a janitor closet. He shut the door and locked it. The room was extremely small and I felt my claustrophobia acting up.

Deathbringer crossed his arms over his chest. I put my arms tightly on my sides trying to save any room in this small closet.

"You keep doing that." he said. "Doing what?" I asked.

Play dumb Qibli.

"You know what I'm talking about. Moon said you were a genius so prove it." Deathbringer snapped.

I shrugged. She said I was a genius? Is it bad I feel very happy right now?

"Ever since we caught Moon and... him doing that, you have been zoning out non stop. It's not good for you Qibli!" he scolded.

I shrugged again. "I zone out sometimes so?" I retorted not looking at him.

"Qibli. I know how you feel." he said. I tensed up.

Am I that obvious? Does Moon know too?

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "I know how you feel about her. She is like a sister to me, so I don't exactly aprove, but you are way better than Winter." he said.

I sighed and looked away. "Thanks I guess." I mumbled. "Look, I get it. It sucks to see the girl you like be with another guy."

"It sucks for me because now the girl I like is now dating a jerk, and that jerk is cheating on her with my roommate." he exclaimed.

"I feel so conflicted." I admitted. He nodded. "I agree. I don't want Moon to be hurt and I don't want Glory to hate me either. But I also can't just not say anything." he grumbled.

I nodded. Then an idea came to mind.

"What if we set them up?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me.

"Like if we find out Glory and Winter are going on a date we can get Moon to see them." I mumbled. Deathbringer's eyes lit up.

"Qibli are a genius!" he exclaimed. I barely smiled.

It felt wrong. To be scheming. I felt just as bad as Winter.

I shouldn't work behind Moon's back. She wouldn't do that to me.

"That is definitely the best way to do it."Deathbringer decided. I felt guilt set in my stomach.

"I can't." I finally said. "I don't want to mess with that. I don't want to risk Moon hating me." I said.

Deathbringer sighed. "Qibli, she won't hate you. When she finds out she will be better." he explained. I shook my head.

"No I'm not going to go behind her back and be all shady and crap." I said.

He sighed and nodded. "I understand what you are saying." he said.

I should hope so.

I feel so bad about this chapter. It is so bad and short and I took forever to update too.

I apologize I have no excuse except I know how I want to the story to go I'm just not sure how I am going to get it there.

Anyways hope you all have a great day! 1059 words.