Life

- Deathbringer

You have got to be kidding me. Moon and Winter. On top of Glory and Winter.

What. Is. Wrong. With. This . World. Huh?! I can't even tell Glory! If I tell her then she will get mad at me even though I did nothing wrong!

So do I tell the girl I like that her boyfriend is cheating on her. Or tell my bestfriend that her boyfriend lied to her about not dating Glory. Or I sabotage.

I personal like that third option. The only problem is that Moon hasn't told me that they are together so I can't just go, "Hey Moon why don't you and Winter meet at this place that Glory total won't be at."

And on top of all that! Qibli being the heroic guy he is can't even help me!

I don't blame him though. If Glory caught me messing with her relationship she would be mad. She wouldn't get over it.

And Qibli doesn't want Moon to hate him. Even if it hurts both of them. But knowing Qibli he will do what is right later on.

And sabatoage definitely isn't the best option. But it certainly is my favorite. The best would be to tell Glory and Moon and except them hating me.

Except I'm not fond of the other options, so sabatoage it is! My original plan was for Qibli to tell Winter about a place her could take Glory. But Qibli's out so I have to try someone else.

When I think someone else I think Jambu. I can get him to tell Glory about a new fancy restaurant; Coral's Bistro.

She can tell Winter about it and Winter will take her there. Then I can bring Moon there and she will see them together and finally realize what is going on.

The only problem is that if Winter sees Moon as if he might just leave the whole restaurant before Moon can figure it out.

Well, there are quite a few problems. I had a couple back up plans if those don't work though.

One especially dramatic will be the dance. If Winter asks Glory but not Moon, Moon will question him. Vice versa with Glory.

The only solution for Winter were for him to ask both. But they aren't that stupid and they will find out.

So eventually it will happen. I just want it to be soon.

I heard a knock on my door. Moon poked her head in. My jaw dropped.

Her long curly black hair is gone. Gone. It is now cut short like a boy but still in a girly way.

She frowned and blushed. "I know it's really bad. I just wanted to try something else." she said quietly.

I shook my head. I have no romantic feelings towards Moon what so ever, but she looked hot. Like Qibli is going to die when he sees her.

She has streaks of dark green barely visible in her hair which makes her eyes pop.

"You look amazing!" I said. She blushed harder. "Oh, uh thanks. Do you think Qibli might like it?" she asked.

I felt hope rise within me.

Maybe she will like Qibli and leave Winter in the dust.

I nodded quickly. A little too quickly. "Uh I mean who wouldn't." I said to cover up my mistake.

If I blew Qibli's crush to her he would be so mad.

She nodded shyly. "Thanks. I did it myself." she said. I grinned.  It really does look very hot. Both Winter and Qibli are going to have to control themselves.

I am going to keep a close eye on her tomorrow at school. Moon scrunched up her nose.

"Uh weird request but I need your opinion." she said. "On what?" I asked.