Monster

Ok so this chapter is going to be very intense and might make some of my younger audiences uncomfortable so if you don't like that stuff just skip this chapter. The other chapters will explain what happens anways.

- Peril

I felt the heat go against my skin. I looked at my hands full of guilt. I couldn't believe what I had just done.

I'm a criminal. I've done horrible things. The part that hurt worst was that if he found out he would hate me.

He would see me as the monster that I was. If he hated me It would break my heart. It would literally break and then get smashed into a million pieces.

I looked up. I saw Bigtail looking at me in complete fear. I watched as he burned in the fire. I turned to Carnelian and saw as she attempted to crawl away from the heat.

We were in a building with one door and no windows. I watched as the fire burned them. I watched as their skin practically melted off.

I stood in the flames feeling no pain. "Peril." I heard a deep voice say. I froze. I looked around to look for that person who spoke my name.

"You won't find me." the voice spoke again. "What do you want?" I asked. "You don't remember me? Let me five you a refresher." the voice said.

I went limp. All I could do was think. In a second I was in a whole different world. The world of my memories.

"Peril! Peril come down stairs!" Mother yelled. "Just a second mother I will be right there!" I answered.

I finished up the last of my essay. I got up and went downstairs. I went into the living room and saw mother laying unconscious on the floor.

"Mother?" I asked. She didn't answer. I began to panic. I looked at and realized that she had a mark on her head.

It was bleeding alot. I got on my knees and inspected the wound. I noticed a bit of wood in it. I looked around and saw a big piece of bloody wood.

Then cold strong arms grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. "Hey!" I said. I turned my head an saw that they were dressed in all black.

"Shut up or else." A tall man said. A woman who had long black hair. I stopped talking. The picked me up.

I wiggled as much as possible. "Thats it!" I heard the woman say. I felt a sharp pain in my head before everything going black.

I woke up on a cold chair. My legs were chained to the floor. I was in a straight jacket with something stuffed in my mouth.

A man walked into my view. He was fairly tall really muscular and had black hair. He had black eyes and an evil grin.

"Peril Burn." He said. My eyes widened. "My name is Morrowseer." He said as he took the stuff out of my mouth.

"Do you know why you are here?" he asked while smiling. "What? I thought I was here to be taken to Disney Land." I said sarcastically.

"Sass won't get you anywhere. Anyways, you are an... experiment." he said as his smile widened. I shivered.

"Why me? I'm just a pointless girl who-" I said. "Who thinks she killed her brother." he interrupted. That shut me up.

My brother. When I was a child me and my brother went to the woods. A bear came towards us and I tripped when I was trying to run away.

My brother Sky tried to save me. Sky threw himself infront of me and the bear got to him. I got up and ran.

"Peril. Peril. Peril. You have anger. You've killed. Your just the monster we are looking for." Morrowseer said.

"Whos we?" I asked. "The Nightwings. That's all I'm going to tell you about me." he said.  He pulled out a large knife from his pocket.

"No! No please! Stop! You can't so this." I screamed. He stopped yet still smiling. "Please I'll do anything!" I pleaded.

"Fine, I will spare you from the knives we will use medicine. You are going to help us with something else then." he said.

I sighed in relief. "What do you need from me?" I asked. "Two things, be cooperative, and you'll find out about the other one soon." he said grinning.

He then grabbed me and everything went black. I saw quick scenes of a hospital bed and injections and tools.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Remember me now?" Morrowseer spoke. I nodded. I realized that the fire had stopped.

I looked around and saw Carnelian and Bigtail laying on the floor. They had both been horribly burned and had been dead for a while.

"Peril. You've completed the first step of our plan."he said in a deep voice. "What Plan?! How can I help you if I don't even know your stupid plan!" I yelled.

"You don't understand." He said. "Of course I don't understand! What am I supposed to understand!" I yelled.

"Argh! Peril if you don't shut up I will kill him right now!" He yelled. That made me shut up for a moment.

"Who?" I asked. "Heh heh heh, Sky Burn." he said.
I froze. Sky. The sweetest, gentlest, most animal loving person in the entire world.

The one person who didn't deserve to die. It should have been me. "Wait did you say you would kill him now? He- he's dead." I said.

"Ha, He's not dead yet. Unless you want him to be you better shut up." He barked. I stopped talking. If he was telling the truth and Sky was really alive I wasn't about to take any possible chances to get him killed.

"Better." he spoke. "Only because you did such a spectacular job at your last task may I tell you this. My goal is one thing. Get back to the love of my life. Get back to her so it can be just the two of us. No more. And I'm almoat there." he said.

"May I ask a question?" I asked. "You may." "How are you talking to me?" I asked slightly afraid of an possible answer.

"It was apart of your surgery and our experiment. I may reach you from anywhere at anytime through a psychic connection." he explained.

That was what I was afraid of. "No more questions. Your next task has come up." he said. "You must enter a educational institution. From there you must befriend someone." he informed.

"This boy has a certain ability. That ability threatens our entire plan. We must rid of any possible threats. Bring him to us. We will take care of him from there." he told me.

"Who?" I asked. "The mayor's son, Turtle Wave."

A shorter chapter yet a pretty intense one. Well I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! 1168 words!!!