Kidnapped

-Qibli

Moon layed unconsciously in her hospital bed. I remembered the horrible scene in the parking lot of the school.

The pain and panic in her eyes. I didn't realize I could feel worse pain than I already had until that moment.

The worse pain in life. When the one you love is in pain. I remembered holding her in my arms. Her screams.

I clutched my stomach to hold in all my emotions. I had to be strong. For Moon I would be put together. I squeezed together my eyes holding in the tears from those horrid memories.

Moon's eyes opened. I did not notice. "Qibli? Are you alright?" My eyes shot open.

I was immediately at her side. "A bit scarred. But I'm ok." I replied. This was true. I was very scarred from that, but I am ok. Now that she is.

She nodded slowly. "You get to go home today. The hospital wouldn't let Deathbringer in, so you know he is dying to see you." I said trying to ease the tension.

It worked. She sat up and shoved her legs off the side of the bed. I laughed. "Lets go!" she exclaimed.

Then it hit her. She stumbled backwards and sat on the bed. All the memories came back to her. This was not something that would be easy to get over.

I may be scarred but my scar is healed. She is broken torn to shreds and just got sewed back together. She clenched her fists.

I sat beside her. Her jaw was clenched and her legs were crossed tightly. "Hey, don't hold in your emotions for me." I soothed.

Immediately she broke down. Moon put her head in the crevise of my neck and cried.

She sobbed for a good ten minutes before calming a bit down.

I have to tell her.

I took a deep breath. "Moon, I have to tell you something." I started. She pulled away from me curiously.

I could see a wall.

No. No no no! She built up walls. After what Winter did she built up walls. I'm in the wall. But when I sag this I could never get back in.

I could tell pretty easily. She held her back straight to seem strong. But her shoulders slumped in a: leave me alone way.

"I-I knew." "I knew about you and Winter. Me and Deathbringer were walking together to find you and we saw you and Winter kiss in the auditorium. We heard your whole conversation. We knew he lied to you about him and Glory." I admitted.

Shock crossed her face.

I was so guilty. "The whole time Deathbringer was trying to trick you three into being in the same place. I didn't want to mess with your life. And I was scared to tell you. I didn't want you to hate me for interfering." I finished.

She looked at the ground. "I'm so sorry. I hate myself for not doing something sooner. Saving you from this pain and suffering that you are going through. I understand if you want me to go. Just know that I do care about you. So so much. Don't forget that." After I said this I stood up and walked towards the door.

I would stay away from her. I deserved all of her anger, loath, pain that she would give to me. I would take it without complaint. I deserved it.

"No." a soft voice said. I stopped, turning to face her. "Please don't leave me. I need you Qibli. This is too much to go through without my best friend." she mumbled.

Best friend. That would always sting. But better than friend or anything less than that. I would always take it.

Gratefully overwhelmed me.