Together

- Winter

I paced my room nervously.

What if Moon lied to save my feelings and she is going to the dance? Then she would see me and Glory there.

What if Glory wins prom queen and everyone is talking about her and her date?

Could I just cancel on Glory? No, that would be suspicious. Everyone would be like: Wow, the queen's boyfriend didn't even show up.

Moon would definitely find out.

I wish I could break up with Glory already. But she isn't fully fixed. She still goes by her opinion over mine or anyone else's.

I groaned. Life is so unfair.

I checked the time. 5:05 p.m.

I should start heading over to Glory's.

"*"

Moon's hand whipped across my face. It didn't hurt that much. I've has worse.

"You suck you know that! You don't deserve me or Glory!" she screamed.

"You think you can just use people like that?! God! I thought you loved me!" she shreicked.

That one stung. Especially because she thought correctly.

I love Moon with all my heart. She is everything I could ever want and more. But right now. She is out a place.

"I do love you." I said calmly. "Bullshit! You love me so much that you lied to me! Cheat on me!" Moon shouted.

That is a fair point. I did do those things. But, I am the man. I can do whatever I want. She has to be ok with it.

She turned around and started to storm away.
I grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me." she demanded immediately.

"Moon, I do love you. And I someone who loves you, I need to tell you that you don't get to slap me." I told her.

"Someone needs to put you back in your place." I snarled. I tightened my grip on her wrist. She winced.

"Let go of my wrist now." she demanded. I shook my head.

"You need to learn your lesson." I sneered. Then I turned her wrist at an odd angle. Her eyes widened.

A sprained wrist will teach her, her lesson. She screamed.

"Winter stop! Stop please!" she begged.

What am I doing? I am hurting the girl I love. But, father showed me; never let a girl gain power. She is always less. He is right Moon gained power, so I am gaining my power back.

I did slow a bit though. She screamed even louder.

Qibli suddenly appeared beside her. Her was a bit taller than me and he used that to his imitating advantage.

"Let go of her Winter." he stated. I looked at him. And then at Moon's fearful eyes. Without even thinking I pushed her arm as far as it would go.

And then I heard the snap. Guilt creeped up on me.

No no no! I didn't mean to break it! Thats too much pain! She screamed in pain.

But I was too deep in to stop myself. I pushed Moon backwards because I didn't want her to get hurt even more while being in between me and Qibli.

She fell. An even louder snap echoed our surroundings.

NO! WINTER STOP! YOU ARE HURTING HER!

I couldn't. I wouldn't.