Diamond Trial

- Winter

I rushed into the hospital with Qibli on my tail. When I got to Moon's room I saw Deathbringer in there.

He was holding her hand. I felt very jealous.

No! Stop being jealous! You can still get her! Deathbringer is a nuisance he can't do anything that would be better than what I would have done.

I looked at Qibli and I couldn't read his expression.

Qibli. My one true friend in the whole stupid world. There is no way Moon would choose me over Qibli.

He lis like the styerotypical hot, sweet, funny jock in every trashy teenage romance movie.

Qibli was just staring at them. I wasn't completely sure he wanted Moon but from the looks of him right now. I think he does.

When Turtle and Kinkajou finally showed up we went inside. I felt my blood boil when I saw Moon's face when she looked at Qibli.

Then for a slight moment me and Moon's eyes locked. She looked away and smiled at Deathbringer.

I glared at Deathbringer. "What are you doing here?" I demanded to Deathbringer. "Well I brought her here and she is my friend." he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He is trying to make me angry. He can sense my feelings for Moon. Well Deathbringer I know all about your feelings for my girlfriend.

I looked back at Moon. She looked like she was in so much pain. I felt bad. I wished I could be in Deathbringer's place.

I wish I could hold her hand. I wasn't really listening to the conversation until Deathbringer said something.

"She lives with me and considering her state someone she trusts should probably take her home." Deathbringer said.

She lives with him?!

I clenched my fists and glared at Deathbringer. He smirked at me. I wanted to tackle him right now.

Then to my surprise he picked Moon up bridal style. When he walked past me he had a stupid smug face on.

I glared at him. I slightly hoped that my glare would just kill him right there. He gently put Moon down in the wheelchair.

I looked back at Moon. She was looking at Qibli. Qibli was looking at Deathbringer, and Deathbringer was looking at me.

A nearly scoffed at the square of staring us four had created. I felt my anger grow as I saw Qibli hug Moon.

I could tell he wanted to stay like that. After a moment I was tempted of prying them apart myself.

Once Moon said her goodbyes she and Deathbringer left.

"*"

I yawned. This was possibly the worst class to ever exist. Biology. I wasn't even 100% sure who the teacher was.

The only thing I knew was that biology was bad. I prefered Mrs. Kestrel's class over this. And that is saying alot.

After years the bell finally rang. I gratefully grabbed my stuff and sprinted out of the classroom. I walked out of the school and saw Qibli and Deathbringer talking.

I bet he is going to visit Moon. I wish I could. It would be weird if I just walked into Deathbringer's house just to see Moon.

I sighed and headed towards my car. I got in a slowly drove home.

Will father hurt me today? What about Icicle? Am I going to get in trouble or will I just be nonexistent to them today.

I hope they all just ignore. Well I guess Hailstorm can talk to me. That wouldn't be so bad.