[ 18∆ ]

I go and open the door only to find my lips getting captured by someone else's.

Win's POV :

I could immediately recognise whose lips they were. So I give in. I could sense worry, sadness and annoyance in that kiss.

Bright had his hands all over me. His hands roamed all over my body. On my waist. On my hips. On my nape. And finally back again to my head. His index and thimb pressed the back of my nape closer towards him.

Slowly, the kiss became heated. Sloppy. And wet. He picked my up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I held his shoulders with bothy hands as his tounge discovered my lips. Again. And it still felt magestic as ever.

I pulled out out of breath. I suddenly felt sandwiched between something. But what tho?

I open my eyes only to find myself pinned on the wall by Bright. A type of Bright which is panting. Heavily. A type of Bright who's hair is all wet because of the rain outside. A type of Bright who's clothes were all wet and his body was fully visible because the white shirt he's wearing.

Heavenly.

"Why did you suddenly come here?" He asked

" The workers needed my assistance in something." I said in a stern voice.

"Wasn't it atleast necessary to tell me?"

"I forgot." I said looking down.

Bright sighed. "Never do that again " he said as he stern look. He nuzzled his nose at the corner of my neck making it slightly tickle.

" You deserve punishment." He said. Making my body visibly shiver. I could feel him slightly smirking from between my neck.

Bright's lips landed on my lips once again. Before I could even interpret my feelings, his mouth was already moving down from my jawline to my neck. He started planting open mouth kisses on the hole between my collarbone.

Bright's hands gripped my thighs as he held me closest to his chest, again capturing my lips by his. I circled my hands around his neck to get more closer. closer than ever.

He got away from the wall as I felt movement. Both in my mouth and body. Bright was discovering my mouth as he had never before. The feeling was unexplainable. Even the word magnificent would have been less. He fucked my mouth until the both us were out of breath.

Bright moved his mouth back from my mouth to my collarbone. His mouth sucked on my collarbone. Hard. I couldn't comprehend the the feeling that it gave me. No, the feeling Bright gave me. He moved his mouth back again between my neck and began sucking. Once again. I moaned as I threw my head back in pleasure.

Suddenly the movement of my body stopped. I opened my eyes only to find myself getting pinned on a door.

Bright kissed me once again as he opened the door with one of his hands.

It was a bedroom. No, it was my bedroom.

He went inside the room as he connected his mouth with mine. He slipped his tongue inside as he started fucking my mouth. Once again tonight. His tongue entangled with mine as closed the door with his heel. He pinned me on the door as he slowly started opening my shirt buttons. One by one.

He then threw my shirt somewhere in the room which I didn't care to notice.

His mouth started planting open mouth kisses on my chest. He slowly moved to my nipples. He licked one of nipples as he played with the other one with his fingers. He started sucking on my nipples making me moan.