[ 05 ]

* this chapter contains ARFID. Sorry for not warning y'all this wasn't even planned. It just came into my mind out of the blue. And sorry for such a big break, I faced a writer's block(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)
----------÷---------÷--------÷------
Win's POV:

We sit on the balcony table of the table. I've heard this place to be really expensive. Not only he made me drool by his looks, he flirted with me and now brought me here. Just like a normal first date. Not that I'm impressed.

Till now, it has been me being the shy one, but i think it's time to play my Love game. I won't be skipping any chances of getting him totally stuck into my trap. First, make him fall in my trap hard. Second, act so good that he makes me meet his parents. Third, get close to his dad and ruin him. These are my basic steps of taking revenge.

He called the barista as soon as he sat down. With one leg on top of another, just like he sat in the party. As soon as I thought about him, my mind suddenly shifted to the most miserable moments of my life. I tried shrugging it off but it just stayed at the back of my mind.

The barista came soon after he called.

"One frapuchinno and..." He said as he looked at me.

"Just a plane coffee will do." I said to the barista as I looked up.

" Why just that? You can order anything you want. You know it's my treat." He said while looking at me with a concerned face.

" I actually can't eat much. I have an ARFID. Just a coffee even sounds too much these days."

I spoke the truth. His concerned face now slowly looked even more sad. His lips curved into a small frown. He looked cute.

" What do you usually eat then?" He asked with a very caring voice. Damn his voice is hot.

" Cereal, crackers,, plain noodles and sometimes sweets and white bread."

" Just that much? That's too less for a menu for eating."

" Well, can't really help it. I really don't eat much. People say I'm unusually thin."

" Well, as long as you take care of yourself I'll support you."

Here it comes again. This man and his words. But this time I won't fall for them. I must stay according to the plan.

" You have a way with words don't you?" I said with with a small teethy fake smile. Though I gave a smile my voice sounded bitter.

"Well, they seemed to work for you so I went for it." He said whith a Chuckle.

"And? What about you? Are you a heavy eater?"

" Not really. I work out. So I don't really eat certain food items too."

"Knew it. You seriously look-" I hadn't finished my sentence when barista came and gave our orders.

We took our orders as Bright started up a conversation.

"How's the coffee?"

"It's great! Just according to my taste." I reply.

Not gonna lie, the coffee was actually good.

3rd person POV:

They chatted. Alot. Just Win had to give a fake smile everytime he said something flirty. They found alot similar within eachother. They even sat for more that an hour at the shop just chit chatting. Of course, with Win lying about his personal life.

Once they finally realised the time, Bright immediately called the barista as he stood up. Once done paying, they moved out. Towards the amusement park. It was like a typical date. Going for coffee then to the amusement park and then for ice cream and cotton candy. Finally at the end of the day dropping the other at home.

It was all the same, but with two major differences - one, Win wasn't feeling good at all after his brain shows him his life's worst days. Two, once Win came out of the Ferris wheel, he felt all dizzy. So Bright had decided to drop him home. Win disagreed, but Bright gave more of a logical reason for not making him drive. Bright then finally, was able to carry him to his car to drop him off.

Once they were inside the car, win fell asleep almost immediately. This showed Bright how much win hates to be dependent. It reminded him of some memories.

Halfway through the way, Win's head moved. Onto Bright's shoulder. Bright, while driving, wasn't able to put Win's head back to where it was.

Soon after they reached Win's home. Bright slightly shook Win. He didn't wake up. Bright again, shook Win a little more violently. This time however, he woke up.

"Hu-huh? Bright? What are you...wait I fell asleep. In your car." Said Win in a groggy voice.

" Yes. And we're infront of your house right now."

"Oh... I should be going then. Bye." He said as he got out of the car.

" Wait" Bright spoke." Don't forget to take medicines. For.. headache and dizziness."

" Yeah sure. Bye~" Win said a very elongated goodbye as he went inside.

Inside Win's house
Win's POV:

I came inside my house as I ran into the bedroom. I straight up jumped onto my silk coved bed. I slept on Bright's shoulder. I FUCKING SLEPT ON BRIGHT'S SHOULDER. I know it's nothing to freak out for but I just can't help it.

I acted as if nothing happened in front of him, but I was freaking out on the inside. Ever since that memory lane I've been through in the morning, my day has been bad.
I'm getting a migraine, it's so bad that my head is feeling dizzy. My head fucking feels like it's about to explode.

I held my head in my hand as I got up. My room doesn't have any pills or any kind of medications. Lord knows how the fuck am I going to call Ohm to inform him about the date. My body feels too tired to even move.

Still, forcefully I get up and took the landline which is connected to downstairs. I asked the head maid in my house to bring me some medicines for migraine and dizziness as I laid on my back in the bed, spreading my arms on either sides as I looked at the ceiling. Thinking about how my life's biggest motive is revenge.

How my life was so much better when I had them with me. How my life changed eversince that day. God, I don't to remember that anymore. How I could've led a happy life as a human rights lawyer. How I could've been with someone I love. How my life feels like it's tangled in a huge mess. A mess which can never be fixed to be specific.

As I was deep into my thoughts, I hear a knock on my door. It was the head maid of the house. Aunt Pakpao. She's been working in this house even before I was born. She bought those pills for my headache.

"Here are your headache pills dear."

" Thank you Aunt."

" Dear, don't thank me. The only way to reduce your almost daily migraines is to stop taking too much pressure and stress. And moreover you're doing so much just for your parents." She said as she caressed my hair.

Aunt Pakpao had always been this caring. She was practically the one who raised me up. She was there with me when no one was. That's why I'll forever be indebted to her kindness.

As I took the pill, Aunt Pakpao helped mey down.
" Take care dear. Don't stay awake for long. This might be the reason for your continuous trigger of migraines."

She greeted herself out as I slowly fell asleep.

---------÷---------÷--------÷------
Sorry It took me so long guys. I faced a really bad writer's block these few days. Moreover my friends came over yesterday which prevented me from writing. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Any ways, enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions or doubts and comment! Thank you for 200+ reads y'all i really appreciate it(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ and make sure to vote<3