[ 11 ]

Hey readers! If you all couldn't understand the description of Bright's house, here is the reference:

------÷------÷-----÷------÷----

" your house looks nice."

"Thanks."

Win looked around the room.

"Where's my room?" He asked

"Upstairs. Wait. Come with me I'll show you." Bright said as he took Win's luggage.

Bright took the lead as Win followed. The two went up the stairs and went straight until they took a left turn.

Bright stopped. He turned to a room and twisted it's door knob. The room opened and Bright spoke.

"This is your new room. I hope you like it. Do you like it though?" Bright asked eagerly.

"It's great."

"Great to hear that." Bright continued ."I'll get going then. See you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight to you too." Bright went away.

Win looked around his room. The room had a grey aesthetic attached to it. It's walls we're white with just one wall being grey. That grey wall had the bed infront. There were two bedside tables attached to it.

Win opened up his luggage and picked out some night clothes. He then went to the restroom to get changed and later went to sleep.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

The Next Morning.

Win woke up to the sound of the alarm on his bed stand. His hands search for the alarm as his head is under the blanket. He tuns of the alarm and gets up with a yawn in his mouth. He gets out of the bed and realises that this room he was in, wasn't his. Suddenly memories about the previous day started flooding into his mind . He got up, took a towel from the cupboards and went to do his morning routine.

Win was going through the corridor after a good morning shower. Suddenly, a door opened. It was Bright. Standing infront of him. Shirtless. With a just a boxer. Covered with sweat. With a towel on his shoulders. His hair was all wet. Well defined abs looking all sweaty. Sweat was dripping from his hairline, going from his forehead to eyes, then his cheeks and then dripped from his chin to the floor. His boxers weren't doing a good job at all at hiding his shaft.

Win's eyes were stuck. Stuck at Bright's chest. Stuck at Bright's abs. Stuck at Bright's very visible shaft. Stuck at his face. Stuck at Bright.

Win couldn't take his eyes off Bright. His eyes were locked. He couldn't hear anything at all. He went deaf. His body went still. He couldn't move. He was mesmerized.

This was what he feared for. He feared seeing Bright like this. Shirtless. He knew. He knew what might happen if if he fell harder. He knew he might withdraw from taking revenge. From his mission. From his mission of taking revenge. From the reason he approached Bright in first place. He knew he will fall harder the more he stays with Bright.

"Hey earth to Win" Bright said as he waved his hand over Win's face.

"Huh?" Win said as he looked around.

" So.What brings you here?" Bright asked

"I was going downstairs but the I saw you. So just decided to say a good morning." Win lied. He never came to say a good morning. He was mesmerized.

"Well then, good morning." Win continued.

"Good morning to you too" Bright replied.

"Have you had Breakfast yet?" Bright asked.

"Not yet."

"Then let's have breakfast together."

.

.

.

.

The couple were sitting at the big dining table. Each of either side. Bright wanted Win to sit beside him. But Win insisted. He preferred sitting away than close after what had happened a few moments ago.

It had just been a few hours since Win had arrived and he already witnessed something which is fixed in his mind too nicely. He saw that moment everytime he closed his eyes.

The two didn't speak throughout the breakfast. Or simply to say, Win was scared to speak. He even had a question lingering on his mind since last night. But he was too afraid to ask.

Bright was about to get up from his breakfast when Win called out.

"Hey wait." Win said as he extended his free hand towards Bright.

"What?" Bright asked as he turned his head towards Win.

"For how long do I have to stay with you?"

" Until the rumours die out." Bright replied quietly and went away.

-----÷------÷-----÷------÷------

Nothing much in this chapter... This scene had been in my mind ever since i started writing this book. There will be more moments where Win and Bright both have a sexual tension inbetween which will bloom into a relationship. A relationship where Win is using bright for his revenge even if he doesn't want to. The next chapter might be in Bright's POV but idk. I'm better at writing 3rd person POVS than any characters POV. so maybe i might or I might not.
Sorry if I'm giving spoilers as a writer but stay healthy and safe<3 wait for my next update of tomorrow! Until then, bye<3