Chapter 41

"Yeoboseyo Kim Haru-ssi! Are you gonna pick me up?"

"Guten tag, Sehee!! Wo bist du?"

"I have no freaking idea what you're saying but yes i'm at the airport please pick me up asap."

"HAHAHA my chauffeur will be reaching soon. I'll see you in a bit!!"

I waited outside of my house for Sehee. Ahhh it was really nice to see Sehee and her family. Jimin is no longer a baby but i'll always call him my baby. "Jimin ah!!!! I missed youuuuu." I said as i hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I missed you too noona. Bring me around the town later ok?" I nodded and smiled. Sehee walked over to me and as usual, we squealed and screamed when we saw each other.

Jimin and his dad occupied themselves with the PS4 while Sehee and i went to my room and started catching up. "The boys kept leaving you letters every single day without fail. I brought all of them, about a year and 3/4 worth of letters." She took out five neatly packed piles of turquoise envelopes.

"Wow, that's a whole lot of reading to do."

"You miss him don't you? Give him a call or something. As much as he's super focused when it comes to work, he's completely lost whenever they're off schedule."

"I can't. I cannot let them know i'm here."

"Well you certainly can't just continue being missing in action either..." She has a point, a good one. But i just can't. I mean, how can i just suddenly text or call him after leaving without a word for almost 2 years? I didn't give much thought to it and just enjoyed the 3 weeks i had with Sehee.

I definitely tried not to talk about him when Sehee was around. As much as i feel guilty, i still have to move on with life. The job i have is different from what i did previously as i deal with children now. Being away from homeland was difficult for me at first, but i adapted to Germany quickly thanks to my new friend, Joo Hyuk.

Joo Hyuk is a nice young lad whom i met at the music school, he teaches there too. Tall, good-looking, charming and a fine gentleman. Every girl in town would wait for him outside the school to ask him out or give him gifts. From what i've heard and seen, he would reject most of them. Some of the teachers also said that i was the first girl he ever spoke to as a friend. I would laugh at him whenever he got pulled away by the bunch of girls.

He helped me to familiarize myself with the town, where are all the good food at, where's the best place to chill out on my own and many more. Since we've been friends for about a year plus now, we have told each other a lot about ourselves and gotten really close too. It's really nice to meet another Korean in a foreign country, makes me feel more at home.

Everything is good here, but my mind is somehow still in a mess. I miss him, who is miles away. I miss him every single day.

The week before Sehee flew back to Korea, i invited Joohyuk over to my house for dinner. Introduced him to Sehee and she kept on nudging me while raising her eyebrows and smirking at me. After dinner, i was out at my backyard to get some air and Joohyuk joined me.

"So you'll be flying back to Korea next week?"

"Yeah, i have to. I have things to settle."

"Will you be okay?"

"Well yeah.... Of course. Why would i not be okay?"

"Don't try to act strong when you're not ok, it's too obvious" he bent down and look straight into my eyes. I pushed his head away playfully and rolled my eyes at him. "But, if you ever need me to come along, just leave me a text ok? I've packed my luggage, just in case." he gave me a hug then left after that.

I was all set for the long flight back to Korea. Sehee and her boys were seated 2 rows in front of me while the seat next to me was empty. I love flying on first class. As soon as i settled down after i boarded the plane, i put on my headphones and closed my eyes.

"Miss, enjoy your meal." The stewardess said as she set out my meal in front of me. I started eating slowly the moment i got up from my sleep. Somehow, the flight seems like it was taking forever. I watched a few movies and tried to keep myself occupied.

We're here, we're finally here. Soaring above Seoul, i stared out of the window. How i missed the city lights and nights out at the Han river. We were waiting for our luggages when people started crowding around us. Even with my shades and mask on, fangirls could still recognize me. They started snapping pictures and all i hear was the clicks from their DSLRs, flashlights everywhere and whispers going around like "isn't that Sehun's girlfriend? But isn't Sehun dating the other girl now?"

I quickly took my luggage while Sehee held on to my arm and escorted me out of the crowd. As soon as i got into the car, i checked all SNS and just like i expected, articles were already out.

"SEHUN'S GIRLFRIEND IS BACK IN KOREA AFTER 2 YEARS"

So much for thinking that it'll be a smooth and quiet arrival. "So you're still Hun's girlfriend?" Sehee looked over at me. I stared at her without giving an answer. Throughout the car ride from the airport to my home, i was in the back seat playing all sorts of games with Jimin and singing. When we arrived at my place, i quickly got out of the car and took my luggage. I stood in front of the door, i didn't know what to feel. Happy? Sad? All i know is, i was having a major jet lag.

"Your room is still as fresh as ever, have a good rest. Call me if you need anything okay?" Sehee said before she left. "Thanks babe. Yeah i'll call you." I walked around my house, reminiscing the good old times i've spent here with good company. I miss all that. I took a shower, changed out and crashed on my bed.

My morning was rather different. It was quiet this time, really quiet. I got up early, made myself breakfast and sat in front of the tv. I was just in time to watch the replay of Inkigayo before it ended. There he is, performing like there's no tomorrow and eating up the camera. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. "Yoora unnie.... Hmm." I decided to give her a call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoora unnie!! Do you remember me?"

"Who ar- HARU? Haru is that you?!"

"Of course it's Haru. Missed me?"

"You punk. Where have you been?! How could you just leave like that?! Haru ya, i missed you so much. Come meet me."

"I can meet you late-"

"Noona! Who are you talking to?" When i heard his voice, i quickly ended the call and left Yoora unnie a text telling her not to tell anyone that i'm back in Korea. I quickly ran upstairs to get changed and told Yoora unnie that i'll meet her at the usual cafe near the SM building.

I waited for Yoora unnie to reach before i got out of my car. She was walking and looking around at the same time when i just jumped in front of her. "OH MY GOODNESS!! You brat. Is that how you greet me after so long?!"

I gave her a hug and cling onto her, "sorry unnie. Let's go for coffee!" As i entered the cafe with joy because i was so excited to tell her everything, i stood rooted to the ground when i saw him just tables away from me........ with a girl.