Chapter 33

"Tao? Hyung? What are you all doing here?" Apparently Sehun was shocked to see all them.

"As much as we don't want to cause a drama on Haru's birthday, i think you've taken things too far Oh Sehun." Minseok started.

"Guys, come on. Let him be." I was already so exhausted from work and it's freezing outside. Yes i was angry but i really don't need all this to be happening on a cold winter night.

"Get in." Tao opened my door and all of them entered like as if it was their house. Everyone was there except Chanyeol and Junmyeon. We all went to my studio and everyone just sat there and stare at each other. My phone was ringing and a very pissed off Tao suddenly raised his voice amidst the silence, "Can you please pick up your phone?! It's freaking ringing!"

"H-h-hello?" I stammered as i answered without looking at the caller id.

"Haru are you okay?"

"Yes i'm err... fine."

"Jongdae called me earlier and told me that Sehun's there. They brought Gaeun along too right? Are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to come over?" A worried voice speaking in the speed of light.

"No jjong, it's okay. Jongdae and the rest are here. You don't have to worry, okay?" As much as i didn't want to worry him, i think my panicky voice made him much more worried than he already was. Tao was about to blow and i didn't know what to do, "Jjong? I'll call you later. I swear everything is fine here and you don't have to worry. I'll see you tomorrow." I didn't wait for his reply and just ended the call.

Sehun and Gaeun was looking down ever since they got into my house, like as if nothing happened between them. "IS THIS WHAT SHE GETS FOR BEING NICE TO YOU SINCE DAY ONE?! SHE WAS THERE FOR YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING, HUN. AND YOU JUST BELIEVED WHATEVER THAT GIRL SAID AND JUST DATED HER LIKE HARU WAS NOTHING?!?!?!" Tao raged and was about to throw a punch at Sehun but thank god Minseok held him back.

"Tell me hun, TELL ME!! I won't leave until you tell me a damn good reason for you to leave Haru just like that and date another girl on her god damn birthday." I've never seen him this way before. Tao was close to tears when he said all that to Sehun. On the other hand, Sehun could only remain silent with his head down. "She's family to us. How can you treat family like this Sehun ah? It hurts to know that you trust strangers more than your own family. Not only you, Chanyeol and Junmyeon hyung too...." Baekhyun said while wiping his tears. I went over to give Baekhyun a hug, wiped his tears and cried along with him. Never have i seen the boys fight to this extent.

Jongdae and Jongin walked around the room and tried not to shed a tear although i can see tears rolling down their cheeks already. I didn't dare to go near Tao since he was raging so bad and he looks like as if he could hurt someone anytime. I sat next to Baekhyun the whole time. I kept crying as Tao kept screaming at Sehun, pressing for an answer. "Don't cry okay? Everything will be fine." Baekhyun told me with a shaky voice as he put his arms around me, patted my head and pulled me closer to him, leaning his head on my head.

"I'm sorry Tao.... I really don't know how to explain...." Sehun finally said something.

"Is that the best you can say? Oh Sehun, this is too much. Brothers? If we really are brothers, explain the truth to me in details when you're ready or else you can forget about calling me your brother." Tao left after he said that to Sehun.

"What have Haru done for you all till you all worship her so much?! Why can't anyone do that for me?! I have Sehun now and you guys are making a big fuss out of it?" Gaeun, who was only brave enough to speak up after Tao left.

"Sehun isn't even yours to begin with. Secondly, Haru is family. She helped us through everything for the past 5 years and you obviously know nothing because you're just a rookie." Jongdae answered her.

"It's respect and care by the way, not worship. And you wanna know why you can't get any of that? It's because you're rude. You don't have manners and you're never nice to people. Going around lying to people about an innocent person just to get what you want. You're a perfect example of a bitch." That was the first time i heard an angry Minseok cursed. The atmosphere in that room was so bad, Jongin and Kyungsoo left without even saying anything.

I didn't want things to get worse and there's basically nothing else to discuss since Sehun can't explain himself. With a shaky voice, i tried to say something, "I want the both of you to get out of my house, NOW."

"But Haru..." Sehun came over to me and wanted to hug me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!! Get lost, now." My tears were uncontrollable. I just dropped to the ground and broke down right there. I didn't know what else to do. Baekhyun, Yixing, Jongdae and Minseok wanted to comfort me but i just pushed them away. All i know is, i spent my whole night in my studio having a major mental breakdown.

The next morning, i found myself on my sofa at the living room. I could hardly open my eyes because they were swollen and puffy. I tried to get up but i felt so dizzy and almost fell but someone caught me. "Don't get up yet, you're not going to work today. Sleep."

"J-jonghyun??" I said in a soft groggy voice. "Jonghyun hyung will come over when he's done with schedule. Rest okay Haru?"

I felt like as if someone punched me a hundred times last night. There was so much noise coming from the kitchen, it was so busy. As much as i wanted to get up, i just went back to sleep. I didn't went into a deep sleep of course because i could still hear people walking up and down the hallway, doors opening and closing and also the sound of people cooking. Who is it?

On a more important note, what will happen between Tao and Sehun?