Chapter 17

It's time. The time of the year where many award shows takes place. The managers and staffs were busy preparing the boys' suits, stage clothes, make up artists and hair stylists. We were all running around and it was really hectic while the boys were busy practicing in the dance studio.

The sun was almost setting and we were still running around preparing for the next day. The boys ended practice and were hanging out in the practice room, doing what they do best, annoying the shit out of each other. When i opened the door, i burst out laughing because Kyungsoo was ballroom dancing with Yixing. Tao, Jongin and Sehun was singing their lungs out to My Answer, trying to make it into the vocal line for their next album. (they sound really good though) And then there's Baekhyun imitating Tao's actions when he sings. Chanyeol and Jongdae being idiots talking to their reflections on the mirror and then laughing at each other. Then there's Junmyeon and Minseok sitting on the sofa looking at their little brothers, thinking how do they deal with them.

"Haru ya, please help us." Minseok complained to me when i was still laughing my ass off at the situation. I calmed down and off the music, made them gather in the middle of the room. "No late nights today, no fried chicken at 2am, lights off at 11. I'll see you all at 8 in the morning tomorrow. Junmyeon oppa you're in charge as usual." They all each gave me a hug before they left and then Sehun, "don't go home too late ok? Text me when you're home." I nodded and just gave him a smile. Locked the door, went to the conference room with the other managers and staffs to complete the remaining stuffs.

Despite getting only 3 hours of sleep, i was already up at 6am and Manager Lee oppa was already at my doorstep waiting for me. We drove to SM building to get the boys' outfits, bought breakfast and then went to their dorm. When we reached, they were still sleeping. "Just bang on their doors and wake them up." Manager Lee said to me. Who likes it when you're sleeping so comfortably and someone just bangs your door? So i went to each of their rooms and woke them up gently, ruffling their hair, patting their backs or faces and calling their names.

After they got dressed, they did their hair and make up. One of the make up artists couldn't make it and i volunteered to step in to save time. Exo as usual looking charming as ever in suits. The boys entered the cars and proceeded to the venue. When they arrived at the red carpet, fans were screaming and the atmosphere was crazy. Looking at all that from inside the car, i was already thinking back about what the boys said the other night. "So are you coming to our award shows as our manager/staff or Sehun's date?".

The rest of the month were spent practicing and running around to award shows in Korea and China. It was tiring but travelling with all of them made it really fun. Finally we were down to the last award show held in Seoul. Everyone was busy getting ready and i was there sitting, just looking at everyone. Yixing and Minseok came to me, pulled my hand and brought me to a room. "Where are we going?" i was really blur and i just kept following. They looked at me but didn't answer me at all. When we reached a room, Minseok took out a really pretty dress and said, "We're getting you ready. You're coming out on the red carpet as Sehun's date today."

"WHAT?! NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"No we're not. Come on."

"I can't. The fans will kill me."

"We'll protect you, now get dressed please."

"Is this for real?"

"Yes, put this on and get your hair and make up done too."

"We'll wait here." Lay said with a smile and pushed me into the changing room.

After i put on the dress, i came out barefooted and got my make up and hair done. It was rather weird but the feeling was nice. When i was done, one of the staff noona came and passed me a pair of heels then said, "You're the star for tonight." she smiled and left. I felt nervous, i let out a huge sigh and walked out. Yixing and Minseok turned to me and with their faces filled with shock. "Do i look bad?". Minseok answered while pulling my hand, "You look stunning. Come on let's go."