Chapter 1

I go to school everyday seeing k-pop fangirls everywhere in school, squealing with joy and gummy smiles every time they tell something about the idols to their bunch of friends. I'm so sick of them, i rolled my eyes and walked to my classroom.

The school acknowledges the amount of k-pop fans there were in the school and made a day to commemorate the growth of k-pop and how it has influenced majority of the youth in Asia. On that day, you can request to play your favourite k-pop songs during recess and lunch time while jamming to it with the others at the canteen. Posters of the idols were also put up along the corridors.

As an anti k-pop fan, all i could do was to sit in the classroom and complete all the assignments that are due in two days time. I took out my pile of work and sighed. Suddenly, my best friend, Oh Se Hee came in.

"Yah, Kim Haru! What are you doing here? Everyone is having fun at the canteen. Come join us. Please?" Se Hee said and adding in aegyo.

"Why would i? You know how much i dislike all these stuff. Go enjoy with your bunch, i'll catch up with you later." I said plainly.

"I'll pull you to the dark side soon. Someday. I promise you." Se Hee said with determination.

I smirked and continued doing my assignments. It was almost 4pm when i finished the whole stack. I packed my stuff and went to the staff room to hand in all my assignments. After that, i walked slowly to the canteen and searched for Se Hee. She waved at me while i walked over.

"Se Hee ah, let's go." i said, feeling exhausted.

"Yah, we should eat dinner on the way home! I've got loads to tell you." Se Hee exclaimed.

"Ne Oh Se Hee, ppalli." walking off first without Se Hee as she was busy saying bye to her friends.