Chapter 29

It's been two days since i was back, i was on my way to SM this morning and i went to grab coffee on the way. Rushed to my table to see what was left for me, a file containing the details for the new groups that will be debuting. I have to settle their outfits and stylists for their debut stage, plus i also have to meet them later at night. My head was full of different schedules because i have to complete this and then fly out again.

I called in the group of stylists and then settled the outfits with them too. After lunch, i was told that the debuting group is in the practice room. So all the stylists and i grabbed all the outfits and make up kits, went to the practice room and after i settled the things, i turned around to face the group. Guess who's there, it's that girl. I rolled my eyes as soon as i saw her, but i had to maintain my professionalism and introduce myself to them.

The girl group of 5 had their fitting and full dress rehearsal and we spent almost 9 hours that day making sure everything is good for their debut stage. I left SM at about midnight and got home feeling really exhausted. Before i went to bed, Sehun video called me.

"When are you coming back on tour with us?"

"Wow hi Sehun i'm fine thank you. How are you boys?"

"We miss you!!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted from the back.

"So what did you do today?" Sehun asked.

"Errr... okay don't get mad but do you remember that promise we made the other night? I totally forgot about it because i had too many things in my head. I went to SM today to settle a debuting group and... It's that girl group. Your ADMIRER's *rolls eyes* girl group." I said everything in one breath.

"holy chicken, you're managing her group? daebak." Jongin reacted while Sehun was speechless.

"This is why i told you not to go back there without me."

"Even if you were there, what can you do Oh Mighty Sehun? They're under me anyway. Don't worry."

"Okay, make sure to take care of yourself. Join us quickly."

"Yes okay i will. See you in 3 days! All the best for your concert tonight."

Made my way to SM the next morning to prepare the girls for their debut stage. So far, the groups that i managed will always be there before i reach. I was so pissed off when the girls weren't there and they were already an hour late from the scheduled time. I was kind enough to keep waiting for another hour. Just then, they strolled in with no sense of urgency and giggling away.

"Reason for being 2 hours late from the scheduled time?" i looked at Hee Ra.

"It was raining."

"Excuse me little miss smarty pants, they didn't invent umbrellas for nothing. At least apologise to the staffs here."

They didn't apologise and just went to change into their outfits since they were already late. I was so pissed off i felt like leaving and not let them debut. But of course, i wasn't that mean to do that. They had one last full dress rehearsal in the practice room and then we left for MCountdown.

It was a pre-recording so they had one rehearsal on stage then one full shot. During the rehearsal, she changed one of the choreography. I stood up from my chair and asked the director to stop, "Shin Hee Ra, what are you doing? Is this your first time dancing to this song?"

"The stage name is Amy by the way and i think changing the choreography would get more attention. Problem?"

"Oh god, are you dumb? You're debuting today for goodness sake. It's either you stick to the choreography or you're out of the group." I sat down and they started shooting the second take. I was so pissed off.