Chapter 36

I could feel the extreme pain going through my whole head as his fist reached my face the moment i stood in front of Jonghyun. I don't know who is more unfortunate, me or Chanyeol, because Chanyeol's car was right next to me and my head smashed hard against the window.

Everything was getting blurry and the high pitched ringing sound in my ears was making things worse. I felt my way through as i tried to keep my balance. The bits and pieces of glasses were piercing through my palm as i gripped the door of the broken window. I was numb everywhere, half of my face and both my hands were covered in blood.

I stood there, slowly pulling out the bits of glasses which pierced my palm. "Haru let's go to the hospital now, quick!! Come on Haru!!!!" Jonghyun was crying and screaming at me. "I'm fine, i'll go in and clear up. You guys can go." I said as i slowly walked to my house.

I didn't even make it inside, i sat down on my doorstep with my head and palms bleeding profusely. Jinki walked over to me and kept convincing me to go to the hospital. Then Jonghyun came over and sat next to me. He removed his tshirt, tore it to pieces and wrapped it around my palms to stop the bleeding. He took his $300 denim jacket to wipe off the blood on my face.

I was feeling weak but i managed to say a few words, "Ya jjong ah, are you an idiot?" He was crying so bad he couldn't even answer me. While the shinee boys were by my side, there was another big commotion happening within the exo boys who were standing next to Chanyeol's damaged car.

"That was Haru, Sehun ah. Haru!!! Why Sehun WHY?! What's wrong with you?!" Yixing grabbed Sehun's shirt and was crying as he said that. Everyone else was either squatting down or staring into space in disbelief. Just then, the other managers arrived. Manager Lee was extremely furious the moment he got out of the car. He slammed the door and screamed at the boys, "ALL OF YOU, GO BACK TO THE DORM. NOW!!!"

All 15 of them left while the managers attended to me. They brought me to the hospital and i got 10 stitches on my forehead, 4 on my right palm and 7 on the left. Hospitalized for the whole week and well... You can say i had a good night's sleep there, but i was of course in major pain. I couldn't use both my hands, i felt so useless.

During that whole week i was in the hospital, the managers strictly told the boys that they were not allowed to visit me. Mainly due to the tight schedules because they were both preparing for a comeback. Yoora unnie would come and check on me during lunch, everyday without fail. She'd be telling me stories of what's going on and we would gossip as usual.

The day before i got discharged, Sehee came with Jimin. "I left you for a couple of weeks and i come back here seeing you in this state.... What on earth happened?"

"I got punched in the face by Sehun but it's my fault though.... Because i stood in for Jonghyun."

"Are you all still fighting because of that girl?"

"Apprently yes. Ridiculous right? She told the boys that she knew me in middle school...."

"Middle school? What's her name?"

"Gaeun... Lee Gaeun?"

"LEE GAEUN?! She's 2 years younger than us!"

"Oh, for real? I don't know her though. All the things she told the boys were... Ridiculous? I mean yes i used to hate kpop and stuff but... Me wanting revenge on people that hated me? Whaaaaat?"

"No no no, it's not ridiculous. It make sense. She did everything she could to be casted by SM, she was so crazy over EXO and her bias is Sehun. I know her!! SHE'S A FREAKING SASAENG!"

"Well done Sehee, you just filled up the gaps for this whole thing. I would applaud for you but..." I lifted up both my hands which were wrapped in bandages.

What would i do without Sehee right? Ahhh now it make sense to me. So she was doing all this because she's a sasaeng and Heera isn't because Heera gave up halfway. So Heera did have a crush on Sehun while Gaeun... She's just trying to get him.

My parents came right after Sehee left and helped me clear my things because i was discharged. I was about to enter the car when somebody screamed my name from far. Why am i not surprised, this bunch of idiots.

"I thought you guys were not allowed to visit me?"

"Well technically, you're discharged now. So..."

"Where's the rest?"

"They're busy with their photoshoots. We just finished ours." Tao explained to me while i stared at Jonghyun. He was standing behind Tao and he didn't say a single thing. Tao saw that i was staring at him, he turned around and gave him a smack then whispered to him, "hyung say something!!"

"Quit feeling guilty and give me a hug at least." I told him. He came over and hugged me so tight he was crushing my bones. Well okay not literally but yeah. They gave me flowers and my favourite chocolate croissants then left for their next schedule.

Manager Lee and CEO Lee Soo Man came to visit me at my place that night. When they asked me what happened, i was so reluctant to tell them the whole story but of course i had to. From A to Z, i spilled out everything. The look on CEO Lee's face was not good but his decisions were clear.