Epilogue 1

4 months later

It's my wedding day.

Today I finally get to marry the love of my life.

These past four months have been a whirlwind of emotions, i'm now six months pregnant and am huge. I cant see my toes anymore, I grew twice the size twice as fast since two little cuties are cooking in my belly. Aaron attended every single appointment with me and scared fear into every doctor that tried to touch me or check on our babies.

They're both happy and very healthy, kicking me in the ribs more and more everyday. We decided to keep the gender a surprise until I give birth, to me gender doesn't matter. Boy or Girl I will love them both the same, I know Aaron will to.

I look into the mirror in front of me and look at the woman looking back at me, The difference almost a year could make, how much i've grown. I met Aaron as a shell of myself, a timid shy girl who had outbursts of the woman she wanted to be but could never flourish. Look at me now, i'm about to become Mrs Russo. Queen of the Russo Empire carrying the two heirs. I'm the most powerful woman in New York.

Vienna called top stylists in today to do my hair and makeup, they kept my makeup light since I have the pregnancy glow already. My hair is up is a loose bun with curls lightly falling out, it's giving a messy low bun that actually took an hour to do.

Mum comes up behind me looking at me through the mirror, her eyes are glassy as she wafts her hands, she's trying not to cry. "Oh my beautiful girl, it's time lets get your dress on." She helps me get to my feet.

Jess and Vienna are already holding the dress up for me to step into. Since I can't see my feet it is a three man job to get me into my wedding dress which had to be altered three times in the past three months since my belly hasn't stopped growing.

I picked out a white silk dress that was tight around the top half which was completely covered and waist but fell into a flowing trail that had to be at least two to three meters long. It was backless and was outlines by diamonds the whole way around. It was simple but beautiful.

After all the shuffling, pulling and squeezing I was finally in the dress. I didn't need to look in the mirror to know how beautiful the dress was since the three most important women in my life fell to bits in front of me.

"All of you stop crying now! we didn't spend all that money on Aarons card for you to waist it before we even get down the aisle!" I shout at them.

"You're right." Jess takes a deep breath trying to stop sobbing.

"Y-yes. I will stop now." Vienna shook her head trying to agree, still sobbing.

"You just look so beautiful!" Mum burst out and they all start crying again.

I chuckle and stroke my belly feeling the two little cuties kicking me again, they must find the situation funny too.

A knock at the door had the three of them straightening up and wiping their eyes. "Its me your father, can I come in."

"Yes!" We all call out in union.

He opens the door and stops at the entrance taking me all in. His little gasp makes my heart flutter and then the tears that start to well in his eyes breaks me all together, I lose all composure.

"Oh my little girl is all grown up." He wraps me in his arms as well as he can with the bump in between us.

"You look beautiful darling." He whispers kissing my head.

"Thank you father." I whisper back.

"Its time, are you ready? You don't have to do this if you don't want to, I have my men on standby for a wedding escape if you need it." I can't help but laugh at how serious he is.

Made For MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara