Chapter 23

"Good morning sleepy heads, wake the fuck up"

Aaron let's our a groan, I look around and there his is, his body that weighs the same as a whale but in muscle is sprawled across me.

He is a whale shaped like a star fish.

"Aaron you're squishing me" i grunt.

"You didn't mind me squishing you when you was moaning my name in your sleep last night." He murmurs.

I gasp trying to push him off of me. He laughs rolling away onto his side. Did I moan his name in my sleep? I am known for sleep talking and I had a peaceful sleep last night so maybe-

"I didn't moan your name in my sleep, what you heard was me gasping for air you whale."

Vienna laughs standing at the door, I didn't realise she was even there or it was her who woke us up, now I'm really embarrassed.

"Oh V thank god you've come to save me, have you seen my hair and my face? I look a wreck. I hope your day free as I need a good shower and some TLC." I open my arms for her to hug me.

Just before she can reach me the whale laying on the bed next to me puts his arm out to stop her. "Be careful with her stitches."

Vienna rolls her eyes "yeah says the one who flattened her all night."

He sighs and moves his hand allowing her to swallow me into a hug.

"I'm mad at you" she murmurs squishing me.

I furrow my brows confused "what do you mean?"

"You know why. Florence you idiot! Damn, why did you come for me, you got hurt because of me!" I see the guilt in her eyes, she too feels like this is her fault.

I squeeze her tighter so she can't let go "I got hurt saving my bestfriend, how could me and J live without you. There's nothing I regret I'd do it again"

A sob escapes her throat. "Oh Flo, I love you forever you know that. You are a true diamond to this world, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. We are sisters for life."

For the first time since I was shot a tear trickles down my cheek, I finally let out the bottled up emotions.

"Are you two.... Crying?" Aaron asks awkwardly.

V and I were having a cute moment and forgot he was even there.

"Fuck off Aaron let us cry in piece or I'll cut your dick off." She hisses back at him.

I laugh through the tears, this is why I love V she is an angel.

Aaron holds his hands up and backs off of the bed, it's clear he doesn't know how to deal with two girl's emotions let alone them crying.

"Alright keep your claws away Vienna. Anyways I think Florence would disagree to you cutting my dick off since she was rubbing against it all night"

I gasp again at his rudeness. I can't confirm or deny what sleep me has done but I know sleeping Florence can be worse than a man whore, once I dreamt about Theo James naked in a hot tub and I woke up naked...

It was a rough patch of sleep for me.

"I will be back in two hours to make sure you're okay, Vienna don't let her hurt herself in the shower but the two of you.. well don't do anything in the shower." He grins

"Ah yes Aaron I'm just going to fuck her in the shower aren't I" Vienna flips him off as he chuckles walking out of the room.

She turns back to me and swallows me in her arms once again.