Chapter 16

The vibe for the night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

••

I relaxed.
For the first time since I've been here I relaxed.

I had the best afternoon yesterday. Aaron wasn't lying when he said Vienna had turned the house into a salon, there was people there for everything.
It started with a massage which then led to a facial then my nails, toes, lashes, eyebrows and hair.
I feel like a new woman.

The morning wasn't so bad either. I finally spent some time with Aaron, since I've been here I have barely saw him. He is always either away on business or ignoring me.

Sometimes I wonder why he took me away from London since he is never around, but I guess that's the life of the Don.

I felt awful when I brought up his mother, I already knew she was dead since I googled it when I got here but I wanted to know if he would be honest with me. I didn't push him to talk as I know what men like him are like, if you push they will shut down so I let him talk as much as he wanted.

On the car ride home we sat in silence, it wasn't awkward but comfortable. I could've sat there for hours driving around. He let me connect to the car so I sat vibing to Loyle Carner.

It was the first time since being here that I felt I understood him better, from that moment I decided since I was here for two years I was going to start making an effort to get to know him.

But for now I have to focus on the ball which is in under three hours and I'm still not ready.

Vienna called a makeup artist and hairdresser over an hour ago and they're working on her in my room while the relaxation stops and I stress outside. I can't find my dress.

When I came home with it I gave it to the maid who put it god knows where. I can't find it.

How can I go to the ball without a dress? Vienna is going to kill me. Aaron's going to kill me. Cole... okay Cole won't kill me for this he won't care.

"Florence get in here it's your turn" Vienna shouts from inside my room.

I walk in and take a seat not making eye contact with Vienna. If I look at her she will know somethings wrong and if she knows something is wrong I will have to tell her I can't find my dress, she will kill me.

I keep my eyes to the floor while I'm worked on for the next hour. I'm lucky Vienna spends most of it in my bathroom fixing her dress and making last minute touches so I don't have to look or talk to her. Where the hell is my dress.

I made a plan to find the maid who took my dress off of me as soon as my hair and makeup is done, and if I can't find it then I'm going to have to make a plan to run away.

Who loses a fifty thousand dollar dress. I'm going to throw up, or faint, or be killed.

Once the artists are done perfecting me I don't bother looking in the mirror, i thank them while sprinting out the room. I have to find this damn maid.

Made For Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें