Chapter 19

It is so cold.

They must've took my dress after they drugged me in the toilet and brought me into a back room at the ball. So unoriginal.

One minute I'm washing my hands the next someone came up behind me putting a cloth to my mouth and now I'm here, tied to a chair, half naked freezing with three men staring at me.
Thank god for matching sets or id probably be embarrassed right now.

"So what are we doing today boys? Torture? Make me cry a little? Ooh try kill me?" I grin at them.

This isn't my first time being kidnapped and held against my will, it certainly won't be my last.

"Nu mai vorbi" the tallest man in the room snaps
(Stop talking)

"Ahhh the Romanians, it's nice to see you. I was actually going to come over and speak to you later in the evening but this works too"
Romanian sex rings are one of the worst in the underworld, if it's human and breaths they will sell you no matter age, gender, ethnicity or health conditions.

"Where is Russo's main warehouse?" He barks.

God why are men so stupid, I've been trained to be tortured so I don't  give answers about my mafia, most mafias do the same.
I don't know why they bother. Aaron, Cole and everyone in the empire are my family, I'd die before I ever gave them up.

"I'm offended that you think so little or my loyalty." I carry on smiling.

Rule number one of being kidnapped, don't show any sign of weakness.

"Don't be silly girl and try play games with us. All it'll take is one phone call and we can take someone you love..." he bends down and strokes the hair out of my face "say your mother?"

I can't help but laugh. They always go for the easy option thinking everyone loves their mothers. "Oh please do try get hold of her for me, you might have to dig six feet underground but sure take her."

The snarky comment earned a hard right fist to my face. My head swings back but the ropes around my body keep my in place on the chair.

"Don't piss me off girl. I won't ask you again, where is Russo's main warehouse?"

"Your mom's house" I don't bother looking up as another hit connects with my face.

I feel blood trickle from my cheek, that's definitely going to bruise.

"First of all you punch like a pussy, I've been hit harder by teenagers in training. Secondly if you wanted information about Aaron's plans and locations you drugged and kidnapped the wrong person, you should've picked cole, but I guess he isn't as fun as me so maybe you did pick the right person" I look up at him and he is seething. His jaw is clenched so hard it looks like it's going to break.

He can't contain his anger as I take another blow to my face. "Do you want to die? Is this what it's about? You little attention seeking whore."

If I told them where any of Aaron's things were I'd be killed since traitors are dealt with by death so there's no point of spilling and I wouldn't do that to him, he's family like a brother.

"Attention seeker? Yes. Whore? Definitely not. Did your mother ever teach you how to speak to a lady because this is not it." I smile at his frustration.

I want him to explode with anger as I need them to leave me alone for five minutes so I can figure my way out of here.

All i can think is Romanian men adore their mothers so if you want to hit them where it hurts, talk about their mother.

"Speak about my mother again and I'll put a bullet in your head" he growls.

It's working.

"You're not going to kill me, if you were you would've done it already. But that's declaring war on Aaron and we both know that's not a smart thing to do. As for your mother, when I get out of here I'll make sure she's the first person I pay a visit to. Her death will be on your hands." I spit on the floor next to his foot.

He starts hysterically laughing which throws me off "oh you poor girl, the whole plan tonight is to kill Aaron. The only reason I'm keeping you alive right now is so I can bring his lifeless body in here and show you how weak your leader really was."

I'm lost for words. Does Aaron know there's a planned attack on him? Is he still here? Is Cole with him? Is Florence around? Is their plan already underway?

"Ah my sweet girl trying to place all the pieces together. The answer is we outsmarted you all. You didn't expect us which made us dangerous and the plan so easy. Your kingdom will burn tonight." He lands another hit on my face before exiting the room with the two other men.

He's right they are dangerous, Aaron won't be expecting them to make a move against him. There isn't a reason for them to do it apart from being hungry for more power and dominance.
I need to find a way out. I need to warn Aaron, if he doesn't know about their plan they could kill him.

They also know Cole is here and they must've saw them walk in with Florence, it's not just Aaron in danger it's all of them, if I don't get out of here to warn them they could all die tonight.

I wriggle around trying to see if there's any windows or doors I could use. I've willingly sat tied up while they were in the room, I could get out of this in two minutes but I'm not stupid three people with guns on one with just her fists would never work out.

There are no windows and only one door that they used to exit, which would be guarded.

That's when I remember the earpiece, how could I be so stupid and forget. I unwrap my hand out of the rope, just enough that I can slide it back in for when they come back.

I grab my ear and start trying to get in contact "Aaron, Cole? Can anyone hear me?"

Nothing.

"Guys can anyone hear me?"

No reply.

The damn thing must've broke when they took me.

All I can hope is someone finds out the plan before it goes ahead, otherwise I'm going to lose my friends tonight.

Before I can plan anymore the door starts to open, I slide my hand back into the ropes. It's the tall man from earlier, he doesn't speak instead power walks over to me.

"We don't want you trying anything now do we." He grins. With that his hand pummels into my face three times before everything goes black.

——————————————————————-
Hey guys :)

A bit of a different chapter in a different POV!!
It's short but that's because it's not Vienna's book ! I just wanted you to see what's going on with her :)

Let me know what you think & make sure to vote <3