Chapter 29

It's been over a month since my birthday and everyday has been amazing.

Aaron and I have fell into a routine; wake up, make love, eat breakfast and then we will both go sit in his office for the afternoon where he works and I read smutty books.

On the days he doesn't have any work to do he teaches me self defence, i'm no good at it but it's better than nothing.

For the past two weeks we haven't had a single lesson since he has been swarmed with work.
With new shipments on the way and the stress of not knowing when the Spanish might strike, Aarons men have been keeping him extremely busy.

However on the plus side it looks like the Spanish aren't coming after me, there has been no new chatter and nothing out of the ordinary has happened like random cars following me or seeing the same person somewhere twice. This bit of information puts Aarons mind slightly at ease, but not enough.

Ever since I told him I was his, he hasn't let me out of his sight. Trips to the supermarket used to be with just guards now he insists he comes with me to buy a tub of ice cream.

Although I love all the attention i'm getting from him and I enjoy how much time we spend together, he is making it almost impossible for me to go get him a valentines gift to surprise him which is only a week away.

I've tried multiple times to get away from him to buy him a present in secret but he is really taking the whole 'sticking by my side' thing a little too serious. But today is the day i'm going to force him to let me go out on my own.

Since it is already noon, I know he is sitting in his office waiting for me to arrive with my book of the day. Instead I arrive with my handbag on one arm and my phone in my hand.

"Hi princess, what book have you got toda-" He looks up at me analysing my clothing.

"Why aren't you in your comfies?" He asks curiously.

"Aaron, you are going to sit and listen to everything I have to say without butting in or disrupting me. You won't raise your eyebrows or roll your eyes, you will just sit there and listen."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Proceed."

"I need to go out without you but these past few weeks you wouldn't even let me buy my freaking tampons alone, and if you don't let me go out on my own today you're going to be ruining your own surprise so just please, send you best men with me or better send your whole army I don't care but please I need to go get something and you can't see."

"Princess, It is not safe for you and I am not comfortable with your safety in anyone else's hands." He looks at me sincerely.

"Send your best men, all of your men baby please just not you." I plead walking his desk sliding my legs gently between his.

He grabs the back of my legs and pulls me closer, circling his thumb over my thigh. We stay like this for a while before he says anything.
"You will take six men with you and you have one hour, if you are not back when the hours up I will send fifty of my men to come and find you and bring you back to me."

I squeal with excitement wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him everywhere on his face.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

He stands up from his chair and lightly kisses my forehead. "Don't thank me now, thank me when you're back home safe and sound."

With that he stalked out of the room barking orders at men as he passed. I hurry to keep up with him as he entered the kitchen, In the matter of minutes it took us to walk from his office, six men gathered there.