Chapter 20

~play counting stars by OneRepublic for extra tension~

I search the room, I can't find him. Where is he? Where are you Cole?

I don't bother walking once I'm out of sight from the Romanian men, I run. I don't care how I look I have to find Cole.

Aaron and Vienna are in danger I need his help, we have to help them.

Shit, Aaron. He would've watched me run off and will probably try and find me. I don't care right now he can't come to me they will know, they'll realise I know their plan and kill everyone.

Damn it Cole! Where are you?

And that's when I see him. One girl in front of him one girl behind him, all dancing to the music with their hands in the air. Who does he think he is? Damon from TVD for god sake you wouldn't think he was second it command to a mafia don. 

I run as fast as my legs can go and crash into him "what the fuck is wrong with you Flo are you trying to cause a scene?"

"Cole - I-I-I" I'm stumped for words, how do I start? How do I explain everything I've just learned.

The two girls are standing next to him staring at me like I am crazy. "Why don't you two run along and find another man to grind against." I snap.

They scoff and walk off, probably to find someone else.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Cole growls.

"Turn your ear piece on so Aaron can hear us, this isn't a joke Cole he is in danger and so is Vienna." He loses his colour and touches his ear. "Can he hear us?" I ask.

"Yes now dance with me so we don't look like two fools and start explaining exactly what you mean." He replies.

"It's the Romanians. They're going to try make a hit on Aaron tonight, they have Vienna in a back room I don't know if she's dead or alive but I know they have her. She wasn't giving up any information." Once I start talking I can't stop.

"They are going to try take him out during the speeches, it'll be when he's most vulnerable and no one will be suspecting it. Cole we have to do something, we have to get Vienna, if Aaron leaves this room they'll know somethings up." I look in Aaron's direction to see he's frozen staring our direction.

"Woah woah, calm down Flo. First of all how the hell do you know all of this? Secondly why would the Romanians want to make a hit on Aaron? We have no issues with them and thirdly how the hell do you know it's Vienna?" Cole asks spinning me around on the dance floor.

"I was sat on the chairs next to the men, I understood everything they said, they said tonight's the night they'll take him out and that it'll be an easy kill and that they had the girl, and well have you seen Vienna tonight because I haven't?" I see the hesitation in Cole's eyes

"Please Cole you have to believe me, if you don't listen to me Aaron is going to die tonight and so is Vienna. We have to do something" I plead with him.

"Did you hear that boss?" Cole asks clearly talking to Aaron.

I look over at Aaron, he looks tense. He says something which causes Cole to look back at me.

"Okay I will get transport for Florence and then deal with Vienna, are you okay by yourself?" Cole answers

"NO, you're not sending me home! I'm not leaving without Vienna, please Cole let me help you. If you leave this ball room alone they'll be suspicious, I have a plan just hear me out" I beg, I can't leave her.

I can see Aaron shaking his head, he won't allow me to have anything to do with it.

"Please Cole, you once told me he's your person, well Vienna is mine. I may have not known her as long as you've known Aaron but I'm willing to do anything for her. She does things that are bigger than us, without her hundreds of people will be lost forever to the rings, please just hear my plan out and if you don't like it I'll go home." I give him puppy eyes hoping it'll work.