Chapter - 47

Anxious, with snail-paced steps, I follow him to his room as he climbs the stairs ahead of me

After taking a few steps, he turns around and runs back down. Confused, I ask, "What..." But I am cut short as I feel myself being lifted in the air and the next visible object in front my eyes are his pants clad butt.

Appalled, I spew, "What the fuck? Put me down." Royally ignoring me, he keeps climbing up the stairs, as his hand encircles my thighs, holding me over his shoulders. To gain his attention, I start hitting his back. "Put me down you brute!!"

But all he has to do to make me quite is smack my ass, which is exactly what he does. And I am too stunned at his audacity to speak. Before I can comprehend, we reach his room, the door of which he shuts with the heel of his foot upon entering.

And in the next second, I am bouncing over his mattress, as he hovers over me. Gazing in to his eyes, I whisper, "Why did you do that?"

He smirks. "You were taking a hell lot of time to get in to my bed." I narrow my eyes at him. "And I couldn't wait another fucking second, bombshell.", he says in my ear as a shiver rack down my body.

He stands back up with his one knee resting on the edge of the bed while other foot is on the floor. In one swift motion, he removes his bow-tie along with his suit. And when the buttons of his shirt prove to be too stubborn to open up quickly, he rips it apart making the buttons fly everywhere in the room, as I gasp at his ferocity.

Within seconds he is back on top of me. His hand slides up the slit of my dress, reaching my knee and pulling it up. He moves forward to lick the column of my throat and with each lick and kiss he moves down to the valley of my breasts. He then retraces the same path, making my head fall back in a moan and eyes shut tight.

"Are you sure about this, baby?", he confirms, his voice thick as he slides the strap of my dress, and I nod in consent. "You know there is no hurry, right? I know this is your first time and I promise, I am not going anywhere.", he continues. And my heart, swells at his sincere words as I open my eyes to gaze into his.

With a small smile, my hands travel to the nape of his neck and I pull him to me with a jerk. "I want you.", I whisper as my lips move over his.

"Fuck. You kill me every time you open that sexy mouth of yours.", and then he slams his lips to mine, hungry and passionate, raw and addictive.

We then pull apart, and I undress, followed by him removing his shoes, pants and briefs. I grow conscious under his watchful gaze yet still take my time to etch to my memory every minute detail of his beautifully carved body. He takes his time as his chest heaves up and down and so does mine. His hands curl into fists as if restraining himself from losing control and hanging to that small thread of sanity.

After he is done with his perusal, he looks at me. "You looked ravishing tonight. And I wanted nothing more than to rip that dress off of you, knowing it would look way better on my bedroom floor when we wake up tomorrow, than it could ever look on you." While saying all this he rolls on a condom on his thick length. I don't know how it will even fit in me. If it will fit in me.