¹⁴

Taehyung paces around outside of Jimin's door for awhile, unsure of whether to actually confide in his pink-haired soulmate about his paranormal life problems.

He checks the time. 4pm- he had enough time before coming face to face with the demon again. Maybe spending time with Jimin would make him feel better.

..5 minutes later.

"Tae..??"

His face creases into an awkward rectangular grin, bringing his hand away from the doorbell that he had rung- once.

Huh...Jimin always answers the door and phone calls so quickly. Taehyung thought that he'd be atleast a little bit neglectful due to his skyrocketing popularity.

However...

This seemed a little, just a little awkward.

The door was only slightly ajar, with Jimin's two large eyes, framed with long, thick lashes peeking around the edge.

"Uhmm..Jimin, can I..come in??"

The man seemed to have just snapped out of a trance as he suddenly flinched, and the angelic smile that the brunette knew so well grew on his face.

"Oh...yeah, yeah, sorry."

The door swung open and revealed the boy clad in a long, silky dressing gown. Judgung by the way it was pulled over his body, he was trying to hide something.

"Just took a bath, haha."

Taehyung nods in acknowledgement. His eyes brush over the just-about visible chest of the man before he continues to go and make himself comfortable on the huge velvet couch that was large enough to fit 10 people at least.

Ugh...rich people shit. He couldn't relate.

"Ya wanna hang out?? I'll be back in a sec."

Jimin yells as he leaves the living room to go to his bedroom.

"Take your time!!"

Taehyung yells back as he switches through streaming apps off the flatscreen on the wall.

-----

When the pinkette returns, he shifts in his spot to make room for Jimin and they end up in a cuddling position where Jimin's laying between the brunette's thighs.

It's been a little while. Taehyung blinks, getting sleepy. The romance movie running in the background only seemed to lull him in deeper along with the comforting embrace of Jimin on his stomach.

 The romance movie running in the background only seemed to lull him in deeper along with the comforting embrace of Jimin on his stomach

Now that he thought about it a little more-- he hadn't slept properly in a long, long time. Last night he had hallucinated the demon at about midnight, it had gone on for hours and he had passed out and woken up at about 7am.

..Would he ever be able to sleep in his home again?? Knowing that there was a monster, possibly watching his every move, capable of destroying him.

He subconsciously shudders a little before his surroundings blurred, the sounds in the background droned out and his eyes shut entirely. He was exhausted. Ah shit, he can't afford to sleep now.

Jimin shifts a little , feeling Taehyung's chest softly rise and fall, breaths slowed and movements halted.

He sits up and turns around, smirking when he saw the sleeping man.

"You're so defenseless around me, Tae~"

It was a sinful, sweet utter to the boy, yet had such a dark edge to it, glazed in desire and filled to the core with lust.

It's gone. His comforting, innocent demeanor, it's dissapeared.

His doe eyes glow dark and demonically as he starts to near his face to the sleeping brunette's.

Taehyung stirs and mumbles something to himself, turning onto his side for a more comfortable position.

"I can smell him on you, fuck, did he touch you??"

He's livid. It happened in a moment in which he clenched his jaw, inhuman canines extending, and eyes swirling, as if a thunderstorm was happening within them, before his irises finally turned a crismon red, bloody red.

Taehyung whimpers a little, as if his subconscious knew what was going on.

The pinkette leaned down into the crook of the helpless brunette's neck, taking an inhale of the sweet scents that he loved so much...that was now mixed, tainted with the scent of another demon..perhaps, half succubus too.

And he knew exactly what that meant.

A succubus marking it's mate, and a demon marking it's territory.

How does he know that you ask?? You'll find out sooner or later.

"He's set his sights on you Tae, I should have locked you up so that no one could see your beautiful soul.."

His lips have already met with sweet flesh, teeth bared and nipping at the sensitivity of Taehyung's neck.

With a wave of his hand, and perhaps some powers, he has sent Taehyung into a hypnosis, a deep sleep, that could only be broken if he did so himself.

"Mine..fuck, yeah, you're mine.."

Kissing, licking, sucking, biting-- he's feasting on this powerless, innocent human boy as if he was his last meal.

Small, unintentional and heavenly moans coming from the brunette only increase his hunger as he ravenously sucks on the sweet flesh that he just couldn't get enough of.

In a few minutes, there was a fresh trail of hickeys going from his jawline, down to his chest.

Slowly, he retracts, and pulls up Taehyung's top, eyes scanning the bare skin as his eyes darken further, if possible.

That other bastard...has showed no mercy in marking his Taehyung.

Willing himself to calm down, he smoothly leans down, finding every single lovebite and covering it with his own.

Knowing himself that Taehyung could not hear him, he leans down, breathing dangerous hot breaths right near the boy's ear.

"You're mine. Taehyung. I love you. I want you, I need you."

"So... don't leave me."

"If you even try to, I'll have no choice but to tie you up by my side ..."

-----

(Enjoying the story?? If you are, please comment and vote, y'all are so quiet 🥺🥺)