"Wahhh that was such a weird lecture." Taehyung groaned, stretching his arms and neck as he walked out of the lecture hall with Jimin, who, as per habit, had an arm around his waist.

"..Yeah."

"I got the creeps."

"..Yeah."

Jimin smiled, looking at Taehyung with eyes that, if you looked close enough, had a pinkish glow to them.

--------

Another day went flying by and Taehyung dreaded going back to his rented apartment block.

Nightmares. Nightmares. More nightmares.

And want to hear something creepy?

This stuff only happened 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 the 𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘫𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 incident.

Sometimes while studying he'd fall asleep and wouldn't even notice. Cue another nightmare.

But what bothered him is that they weren't necessarily scary nightmares.

They were sinful, sensual, weird.

It would maybe be a bit much to even call the nightmares. They were more like sexual dreams but..

Taehyung wasn't a sexual person.

He'd get half-lucid dreams about someone/something fondling him.

It felt skin-crawlingly real, but he couldn't control any of it.

Another freaky thing that regularly happened to him was feelings.

Maybe his brain was playing games with him.

Maybe he was going insane.

But when he would be in a resting position, somewhere; whether it be while he was binge watching Netflix, or on the verge of sleeping at night...

He'd feel touches.

Sometimes, a hand up his shirt.

Sometimes one down his 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙡𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

He had hallucinated it so real, that the hand had a specific size to it.

It was strong, steady. Large palm. Long fingers. Masculine.

It was gentle, but force full at the same time.

But when it came into play Taehyung would feeze up. It was like an automatic body reflex thing. It prevented him from fighting against it.

And the thing he noticed the most??

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔.

-------------------------- ✈︎

"Arghh-"

Taehyung groaned as 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 glided up his back.

Midnight, it was midnight, maybe even a little later.

He was all curled up in bed, shirtless as that's usually how he slept.

But 𝒊𝒕 was back.

He was frozen again, and could only react as it touched him affectionately.

Too weird. Too real.

He was 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 to see the therapist the next day.

If he didn't, this would never stop.

But then..something that he never expected happened.