⁴⁰

Throughout the eery silence of the luxury mansion, the faint rushing of water could be heard. Jimin narrowed his eyes, not even blinking as boiling hot water cascaded down his face, dripping from his silvery bangs as he felt it.

He felt he third presence in the not so humble abode. Jungkook came back. quickly. Too quickly; he was interrupting Jimin's precious time with his Taehyung.

Water droplets shyly creep through the deep crevices of his hard packed abs, maybe even pooling up in the hollow area above his delicious protruding collarbones.

Closing his eyes for once, he punches the tiled wall in fury, and though they were tiles, a deep crack forms beneath his knuckles

--------

Meanwhile, Taehyung grunts in effort of pushing the ravenette off of him for the nth time though he already knew that his strength was incomparable to that of the demon's. He couldn't help but gasp as a veiny, large hand suddenly circled his slender neck- that was already overly sensitive from being sucked raw the night before by the lips of Jimin who seemed to never grow tired.

Which led to him freezing up, shuddering as the ravenette pressed his fingers upon the sore marks that adorned his neck.

Just like that, the demon used this as leverage to abruptly smash their lips together even harder. Taehyung muffles a shriek.

Why were these demons so obsessed with his lips?

He groaned in surprise, feeling an unnaturally cold, serpentine tongue prodding at his tightly clamped lips, trying to get in, seeking to ravage the unwilling boy.

Jungkook's hold on Taehyung tightens momentarily at his protest before relenting slightly. He still maintained firm grip around the brunette's neck, however. He pulls back just enough for an angry whisper against swollen lips

"So unwilling, but, do you really think you can handle me just like this~??"

The brunette didn't budge. It was Jungkook's body that tensed in delight. He had gotten so used to the boring feeling of the prying hands of both women and men all over his enticing body, desperate to please him, even, audaciously challenging him and trying to gain possession over his enchanting beauty.

He had forgotten the excitement that came with the feeling of the human known as Kim Taehyung, who would oh-so blatantly deny his advances as if he were immune. It was captivating.

The demon narrows his eyes, a dangerous red glow emmiting from them. Taehyung catches them and immediately falls into a trance. Oh shit; he should have known better than to let his gaze wander.

And, as he slipped into a state of oblivion, his mouth also subconsciously opened to the demon's pursual. Jungkook smirks whilst his tongue slides inside, as deliberately sensual as usual, making Taehyung shudder at the sudden assault on his senses.

As he felt that demonically long tongue, sensually sliding into his vulnerable mouth, Taehyung found that he was forced to cease in his struggling.

To his horror, his body relaxed unwillingly to the overly-sensual feeling-- the intrusion of the demon's tongue, the meticulous movements. The demon knew what he was doing.

Taehyung forces himself back into his senses, furrowing his brows as a single sweat droplet dripped down his temple. He couldn't resist the urge to try and chomp down on those smug and perfect lips.

He could survive the consequences of his actions, right?? Because at the moment, there was something that he so impulsively wanted to do. 'Survive'??? Oh, the irony.

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.