⁴⁵

In courtesy of the fact that Taehyung had never once in his peaceful life thought about suicide, he was now contemplating.

Something, anything,

As the loose, hot grains of sand tickled his feet, he walked forward with the two large and handsome men on either side of him, appearing as bodyguards for his tiny frame.

And Taehyung was thinking on how he could possibly escape, whilst Jungkook and Jimin?? They hooked an arm around either side of his waist and looked around to see if any unworthy being had a filthy gaze on their precious darling.

The brunette did not flinch at the feeling of two, muscular bodies encasing him from either side, it made the other two wonder what was going on in that beautiful mind.

"Penny for them." Jimin murmured, thumb tracing slow circles on the tanned lower back which tensed at the sensation.

Taehyung gnawed on his bottom lip anxiously, "Would you consider capital in return for letting me go??",

Jungkook burst out laughing and Jimin smirked, gaze heated with an obssession worth centuries.

"Taehyung-ah, we can get anything we please already, money is trivial." Jimin murmured adoringly, unable to help his smile.

As if to demonstrate, Jungkook stretches his hand up, palm facing the sky.

A few red sparks emerged from around the large hand, and a fat wad of 50,000 won bills materialized in his palm, out of thin air. Jungkook smiles innocently.

He watched as the brunette gulped, disbelievingly, half dreadingly picking up a single note from the stack, holding it up to the sun.

He blinked, heart dropping. It was indeed real spending money. He swallowed thickly, before speaking in a manner of hostility.

"You should be using that power for charity, heartless."

"What did the orphans do for you??" Jimin asked with a sweet smile, snickering inside as he couldn't ever imagine himself doing such a thing.

Jungkook heard this-- hmm, if they helped his Taehyung in some way, made him happy, Jungkook would consider helping them out a little, perhaps...but then, if they made Taehyung too happy, they must pose as a threat to him and his brother, would they not?? Competition should be exterminated.

He furrowed is brows, poking a tongue at the inside of his cheek, rather displeasured. Should he just kill them all instead??

"Practical." Jimin chimed

"Practically heartless."

"Well, that does apply to anyone except for you." Jungkook says lowly, grunting in dissaproval when the brunette attempts to smack their hands away from his body.

The brunette felt cold tremors go down his spine once Jimin smiled that decievingly sweet smile, ring-adorned fingers pressing further into the tanned lower back despite the clear defiance from Taehyung.

"Taehyung, stay close to us, okay?? We don't want you getting lost."

"I hope I get lost." --so you can never find me.

But Kim Taehyung already new how impossible that hope was, especially when his shoulders vibrated with their laughs.

However, their next words were anything but funny, "Quite daring today, aren't you~??"

"Looks like our darling might be in need of punishment."

Taehyung decided it might be a better idea to keep some of his inner thoughts where they are.