⁴¹

"Don't you realize? Now even death can't seperate you nor save you from us, darling..."

Taehyung chuckled nervously, ironically deafened by the silence.

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

The clock continues to chime, still abnormally loud in his ears. Similar to his heartbeat.

He waits. He waits for for even one of them to laugh at him twistedly, to take that statement back as a joke.

Yet it never happened.

As Jungkook continued to smother the boy within his large arms, as Jimin stepped forward to trace a single sharpened fingernail down his quivering jawline, none of them spoke, including Taehyung. He was too scared. Too scared of what he could have done.

The demons would never keep so quiet unless it was something utterly significant.

"Are you confused?? You just saved us ninety percent of the effort we had to go through.",

Jimin whispers, contrastingly sensual to the obviously speechless boy.

"Tell me. What did you do?? What do you mean, why are you bringing up death-??"

Taehyung recieves no answer. Jimin was thinking. Thinking on how to break it to the brunette without recieving a mental breakdown from the latter. That would be dangerous.

Taehyung's body was starting to heat up. He felt lightheaded. So as quick as he could, he desperately grabs the bare, muscular shoulders of the demon as best as firmly as he could. Jimin momentarily tensed up in delight of the little one's voluntary touch on his uncovered skin.

Taehyung's voice picked up a sense of urgency. He was panicking.

"Fuck!! Say something!! What did you do to me?? WHAT DID YOU DO!??"

But he jolts still again as a chuckle sounds against the back of his neck upon which Jungkook's lips were pressed, making his skin prickle.

As the latter began to talk, Taehyung gasps slightly as he feels the brush of razor-sharp canines against his sensitive flesh. Jungkook grinned.

"We didn't do anything. It was all you."

As per side effects of the new, powerful substance in his system that was now working on reforming his entire cellular composition-- Jungkook's blood, Taehyung suddenly groans. His head reeled and helplessly, he slouches on the broad chest behind him.

"Explain...explain to me..." He speaks hoarsely, puffy lips growing even more reddish and swollen as he gnawed on them anxiously. Unknowingly, it attracted the hungry gazes of both predators.

The owner of the chest upon which he rested the back of his head on subconsciously, smiles an innocent and delightful smile of deceit at Taehyung's helplessness.

Jimin too, cannot help but grin at the adorable little human, completely and utterly at their mercy for the moment.

"There's no other way to say it, than this-- So listen well, darling. You are...." He started

"No longer human..." Jungkook finishes off in a forbidden whisper, chuckling softly as the smaller shivered at his tone, a look of pure terror on his adorable visage.

Jimin then sees the growing confusion on Taehyung's face.

"Well, of course, you are right now..." He starts again.

"But after the transition..."

"The transition??"

"Your body has to go through changes to accommodate the powers that you've obtained through my blood."