¹²

"Hah-ah!!!"

Taehyung claws at the duvet, trying to get away as fast as he could as he feels the demon watching him.

It was all going fine..His life was all going fine. Peaceful. Bright. Promising..

So why did this happen?? Why did this demon come to obtain him so suddenly??

No...no, Taehyung,

He told himself.

It's not a demon. It's not anyone special. Just a supernaturally good-looking creep that has a supernaturally majestic aura that likes to break into people's houses quietly and then harrass them...that also wears red contact lenses to scare.

11 minutes earlier...

"If you hold perfectly still for me, for the next 5 minutes, I won't kill you, deal~??"

Taehyung widens his eyes in fear. Pure horror as he feels a large, calloused hand ride up his back.

Slow, yet greedy, feeling all the little blemishes, hovering over the self-made hickeys..

3. ..2...1...

That's one minute over. 4 minutes more.

Just a bit more. Just a bit, because he wants to live. And this...man..maybe, seems so much more stronger than him. So fighting would be out of the question.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲~"

The brunette shivers, holding his breath as the Jungkook's tone gave him flashbacks to that night.

But, was it any different??

The only difference, was that this time, he was sitting still, letting it all happen instead of atleast trying to stop it all.

He subconsciously arches his back a bit, trying to recoil from the unsettlingly cold hand that seemed to be trying to memorise the feel of his skin.

Which is why he is thankfull when it moves, but not for long.

As it then moves to his neck, wrapping around it to hold him still.

He widens his eyes suddenly, jolting as he feels open plush lips attach to his jaw.

His reaction evokes a smirk from the demon and he closes his eyes.

Just..a bit more..

It must be 2 minutes at the most.

Yet, how strange..every touch on him feels so good. So soft and hypnotizing.

As the tongue licks, bites and sucks softly, he feels like he could melt to the ground. Like ice cream melting on a hot day.

This only feels like a few seconds and he suddenly snaps out of it, widening his eyes at what he just thought.

He tilts his head up, trying to move his head away from the heat of the mouth currently devouring his neck.

"Are you keeping count~??"

Oh..shit...

He nods, in a lie.

He wasn't keeping count of the time. But he swore that every passing minute felt like a whole day. There is no way that more than 5 minutes could have passed.

He suddenly shrieks.

The demon has grabbed him, and has slammed him down on the mattress.

He squirms, struggling.

The demon tries to lean down but Taehyung harshly blocks his chest with an elbow.

"What the fuck!!?? This wasn't part of the deal, bastard-!!"

He glares in anger, right into the sharp ocean of ruby that was the demon's eyes. He could only try not to drown.

But Jungkook is unbothered. Mocking. He smirks slightly, staring him back.

"How odd, Taehyungie, you say that you were keeping count, yet 10 minutes have already passed."

Taehyung widens his eyes as the sirenic voice of the demon begins to melt him again.

His elbow goes weak and the demon leans down properly. Ruby ocean drowning the boy as they keep eye contact.

"𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭~??"

Taehyung snapped out of it. Again. Once he did, he lost it.

"Arghh!!!"

He tried to throw a punch up but it was easily caught in the larger's palm.

His arm was twisted around and pinned to his back. He was flipped onto his stomach and held down.

"𝐀𝐰𝐰, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏."

He stops and freezes as the soft, taunting voice turns hostile, venomous.

Oh shit, the demon is annoyed.

"Just because you are SO determined to 𝐧𝐨𝐭 co-operate, I'll let you in on the deal, got it??"

𝐓𝐁𝐂...