Taehyung fluttered his eyes open.

He was greeted with the sharp but sweet chirping of birds and the bright sun that pried through his white lace trimmed curtains.

He yawned, feeling the soft sheets which were gently entangled in with his lean body.

Slowly and groggily, he moved his delicate limbs through the tangled sheets and stretched while releasing a mumbled groan as the bones of his spine popped

He clumsily moved his bare feet to the warm chocolate wooden flooring.

He rubbed his eyes, coming out of his daze while he tried to get rid of the sleepiness.

Taking slow steps, he made it to the bathroom, splashing cold water on his face and afterwards rubbing it dry with a fluffy towel.

After brushing his teeth, he suddenly noticed a small,  angry purplish-red bruise on his neck, half hidden by the collar.

It sat precisely on his nape, standing out on his golden-honey skin.

He fingered it, shivering a little as it was somehow super sensitive.

It took him a few moments to realise.

It looked like a hickey.

Too much like one to be from a bug of any sort.

But he did not remember initiating anything in any way intimate with anyone.

As he dragged his rumpled, loose shirt off, he noticed more of them.

Some on his chest, along with shoulders and collarbones.

"What the hell?? Did I have an allergic reaction or something?"

Usually he would have brushed it off, but these were very noticeable, and it was kind of freaking him out.

He swallowed, trailing his fingers down the prominent marks but then retracted them almost immediately as it sent tremors down his spine, making him tremble.

The brunette fumbled around in panic, looking for concealer, or in fact, anything that could hide it.

****

He almost wanted to cry in relief when all of the marks disappeared as soon as he spread some concealer over them.

But it still didn't explain the origins.

✧✧•°•.✧.•°•✧✧

"Hi."

Taehyung grinned as he popped up behind Jin, easily scaring the crap out of him with the others just tilting their heads.

"Shitting Jesus Tae!!"

Jin exclaimed, dramatically clutching his heart and knowingly squeezing adorable giggles out of Taehyung's mouth.

"You gave me a heart attack, but since you are my child I will forgive you."

You'd think that he was joking, but what he said was half true.

If it had been someone outside of their friend-group that had perhaps bumped into Jin or gave him a scare by an accident, they would be being cussed out mercilessly by now.

"Sup Hyungs."

An arm was slung over Taehyung's shoulders.

Jimin smiled sweetly at the four other males from beside him, shortly gazing past them to Yugyeom standing 5 lockers up from them, who was nervously placing books in it while stealing anxious glances at Jimin.

He watched as the boy slammed his locker door shut immediately and rushed off, forgetting to lock it.

The sound caused all the boy's, along with everyone in the corridor to turn their heads.

"So what's up with Yugyeom? He looks like he's seen a ghost." Yoongi spoke lazily, rolling his eyes.

Yugyeom held the title of the campus's playboy. Girls loved him and boys, unless they were gay, mostly hated him.

It was strange, no, freaky seeing him like this.

The boys weren't exactly friends with him, but they had no reason to hate him either.

Taehyung noticed how Jimin's arm tightened around his shoulder.

"I saw him yesterday, he was completely fine then." He said innocently.

"Meh, who cares about him anyways, he's a fucking asshole." Jin spat rather casually, shoving a hand in his pocket.

"Yeah and you're one to talk-" Hoseok said with a grin.

"You spend way too much time with Yoongi." Jin cut him off with a deadpan.