⁴⁴

[Me after seeing my mock test results: ^^^]

⌗☾︎ ‧₊˚ ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶⋅₊˚☽︎⌗

*beep* *beep* *beep*

It was hot- too hot. Burning. Specifically in the lower regions of his body.

Taehyung groaned once again in his sleep. How many times had that been?? Since the alarm rang once in 5 hours and the two demons woke him up to continue with their....activities.

His voice broke as he spoke; he was exhausted, "I-I'm tired." His eyes remained closed as he turned over onto his side, not noticing the two unsettling shadows of the dangerous demons that fell on his unsuspecting form.

"Now now, you have to do it atleast once every 5 hours for your body to cope with the effects, Tae~"

Jimin's voice coaxed into his flushed ear.

"And besides, your body says otherwise." Jungkook purrs seductively, and with that, a large hand stroked Taehyung's manhood, making him gasp, jolting awake instantly as his eyes snapped open.

"Wh-What??" He looked down, seeing his manhood still erect, red and throbbing as if it hadn't been in that state for a concerningly long time.

"Don't you feel bad for the little guy??" Jungkook snickered, giving another slow stroke to the swollen length, a pretty red at the tip, making him lick his lips in appreciation.

At lightning speed, the small boy smacks Jungkook's hand away in a way of belligerency, however, even his sharpest slaps were now so weak. He immediately curls into himself, furrowing his eye brows as he tries to cover his intimate bits, utterly humiliated- but hey, aren't we already past that stage??

The two demons chuckle, finding themselves growing even more enamoured with the boy in this state.

"That's very charming, Taehyung, only..." Jungkook starts

"We've seen every part of you there is to see. Not that we could ever grow tired of it, of course." Jimin growled the last scentence.

"So you doing this....makes it seem as if you're teasing us deliberately, darling~" Jungkook talks with a devilish undertone, unable to help his grin as Taehyung's bottom lip trembles.

"Enough, Jungkook." Jimin spoke, turning his smouldering gaze onto the small boy who was now quivering in anger; his bottom lip between his teeth as he kept his gaze downcasted.

So blatantly ignoring Taehyung's state of mental instability, he puts an strongly inked arm around his narrow waist and smiles brightly.

"Now now, why don't we take a little outing to celebrate your newfound powers??"

Power?? Immortality?? More like a curse.

Taehyung bit his lips so hard he thought he was about to puncture them.

"It's cold out."

Jungkook bangs a hand against the wall and miraculously, the cold winds howling outside of the window immediately cease and golden rays of sunlight begin to peak through the curtains. Had he just altered Earth's rotation for the sake of a day out?? Yes, and he would do it again if needed.

"That won't be a problem." He iterates, watching as Taehyung clenches the sheets in his hand in further frustration.

-------

It was only natural that such a phenomenon appeared on the television broadcast.

"Breaking news!! It seems that winter has made an early departure as temperatures suddenly sky rocket this morning as reported at exactly 10:43am."