³²

Taehyung groaned, in a deep slumber, groggily trying to turn over and yet, when he did, instead of his soft mattress, his cheek became pressed against something. Hard, smooth yet soft, and comfortable nonetheless.

And why, would he wake up because of this?? It was so comfy.

So he snuggled into the surface and snoozed for some more, ignoring the vibrations of a chuckle that he felt in his cheek, sounding from the chest that he was sleeping on.

He didn't know how long it had been. Hours, or mere minutes, when he finally willingly fluttered his eyes open-- thats when he had realized, that he had been sleeping ON the demon.

Warily and soundlessly, he slowly shifts his vision, tilting his head up, up until he sees Jungkook's face, an innocent grin on the demon's s flawless features and unreadable emotions in his eye.

"Hello darling~ Did you sleep well??"

And that's when a shriek ripped through the brunette's throat. Jungkook didn't even flinch. He'd obviously predicted it.

The brunette tries his best to scramble away but instead, large and insanely muscular arms lock around him even tighter, burying his face further into the warmth of the Demon's broad chest.

"What...why are you here..." His voice came out muffled. Muffled, and extremely tired.

"Oh, atleast try to pretend that you're happy to see me, sweets~"

The dark eyes that used to gaze upon the small boy with nothing but wicked intentions were now filled with adoration and... love.

Soft and hypnotizing is his tone. Judging by how it was deeper than usual, he had only woken up recently.

Had he been watching Taehyung all this time, since he had awoken?? Taehyung shivers a little, gulping.

"That's wishful thinking, demon." Taehyung slowly jokes back, except, his tone is mirthless. He didn't find his situation funny at all. He knew that he was stepping into dangerous territory, joking about with the likes of a powerful demon like this, but could he help it?? No.

He slightly jumps when Jungkook's chest vibrates again with a rumbling chuckle.

"I don't know sweetheart, there are lots of ways I know of to make wishes come true."

Taehyung yawns, not thinking deep enough to get the meaning of that statement, so he ignores it. Slowly, he takes in his surroundings.

Oh, Jungkook was shirtless. Well, its something he sees everyday so, who cares.

Yet, there was more.

Oh...their legs are entangled. Not to mention that currently, he is lying on the demon's chest. Shit.

He presses his lips together, awfully aware of the skin to skin contact.

Yes, skin to skin contact, as in, he too, was naked.

"D...did we..." His voice breaks. He can't hide the fright in his voice. He vows to never get drunk with the demon again.

Jungkook sucks in a breath. He knew that he had traumatized the poor boy by forcefully taking him when they had first met. And he had to face the consequences.

"No, luckily for you, sweets, we didn't. I merely bathed you, that's all." He smiles wryly at the boy, who's face now had heated up embarrassedly.

"..And, that too, was not my choice, you refused to take a bath so I had to do it for you. On top of that, you refused to get dressed, and climbed into bed, just like this, and then, if that wasn't enough, you climbed on top of me on your own accord sometime in your sleep...oh, and did I mention..."