⁴² ⚠︎

[Long, long, filthy smut (mainly consists of oral) that goes onto next chapter-- if you don't like this kinda thing please ignore chapters 42 & 43]

⚠︎¡𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗖𝗢𝗡!⚠︎

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The air was cold and frosty, as though the bright rays that shone from the setting sun were merely for show as light drizzle emerged from the sky; and perhaps it was Autumn weeping as it's occluded breezes were overtaken by the glacial winds from the north.

One would shiver unpleasantly just from a single sweep of those winds. The trees were now completely bare and deciduous forests were barren. For most, it was an upsetting sight, seeing the once glowing green fields, faded and desolate.

Situated in a faraway place at the very edge of Seoul was a mansion so big and laviscious, that even a billionaire would sniff in envy. This mansion that wreaked of the very essence of solitude was, as usual, quiet. But that was only on the outide.

The main and most heavily decorated room of all of the fifty-seven in the building, the master bedroom was where weak groans, moans and pleas were heard, frail sobs followed by sinful whines echoed through the air along with husky voices resembling those of male sirens offering temptatiously enticing words of encouragement, filled with admiration and delight.

Go in further and there is a double king-sized bed, with four posters and a pure white lace canopy. White is the color for peace and purity and innocence- a complete oxymoron of what was going on within those layers.

Taehyung pants softly and shakily, puffing out desperate breaths, his hips struggling to even move with all that he's been through, throat hoarse and sore from the endless cries and moans that left his throat.

The atmosphere seemed to be swelteringly hot and by a deliberate effort, an intoxicating rose-vanilla scent polluted the air clogged within the locked room. The brunette grew more and more dizzy and incoherent the more in he inhaled.

Taehyung swore that Jungkook was in force conservation mode all the time, otherwise the brunette would not be able to explain the strength and force, the sheer levels of hunger and want at which the demon gives head.

It turns out as Jimin had hinted at; that on top of exhaustion, the transitioning process had some 'other' types of effects. The demon's blood, that had contained a hint of the lethally effective 'inccubi's venom' that could be used to capture and immobilize human beings as their prey had triggered immense sexual arousal in Taehyung's body.

Jimin chuckled, entranced, as he saw from the bedside, a skillfull hand rapidly jerking himself off as he watched the brunette arch his back painfully, strangled whines and mewls leaving him yet again as he attempts to pull away, to no avail of course.

Jungkook groans in elation as if he were the one with the effects of the transition, his head blissfully buried into the brunette's thighs. He abruptly jolts his head down to deepthroat the latter, who then immediately began to sob in protest of the overwhelming pleasure. The fact that the demon naturally lacked a gag reflex made it much harder on him.

Having orgasm after orgasm dragged out of you, and still being unable to rest due to the pain of a seemingly lasting erection was humiliating. Having the demons enjoy him in this way was even worse than humiliation- it made him want to die in the worst way possible. What irony; now, it was clarified that he was unable to die even if he wanted to. That privilege was torn away from him by these despicable creatures.