¹¹

Holy shit...

The demon was worse than shameless, hands wandering, lips moving, yet euphonious voice as smug as ever.

"Fuck, you smell so good..."

Taehyung jolted as these words were breathed straight into his ear, followed by a deep groan as he suddenly flinched...

Why, you ask??

Because this fucker had just rutted his hips, grinding his core into the boy's lower back, making the smaller gasp and start struggling while screaming for help.

The demon was quick to clasp a palm over his mouth while sneaking his hand down under his pants.

"Make another noise, sweets, see what I'll do to you then~"

It was the menace at the start and mischief at the end of the threat that made Taehyung immediately freeze, squeezing his eyes shut in fear and despair.

He lets out an involuntary muffled shriek again as he feels the individual muscles of washboard abs pressing into his back.

Tears prick his eyes.

He didn't want to see his reflection in the mirror at all.

He didn't want to know what this looked like, or think about what was about to happen to him.

-----

The demon smirked, licking the sweet, pearly white fluid from his long, veiny hand, before smiling innocently at the sobbing brunette who refused to move from his curled-up position in the corner of the bathroom, shaking.

"Awwh, come on, Tae~ You enjoyed it and you know it~"

He crouched down in front of Taehyung.

"Why so scared, hmm~?? I didn't hurt you at all."

The boy slowly looked up.

"I'm not just scared. Im also angry because I couldn't do anything about what you just did to me. You perverted bastard." He blurts, eyebrows furrowed.

The demon was clad only in skin-tight black jeans. He was shirtless, showing off proper abs and unreal biceps.

Taehyung.. didn't want to admit it, but the demon looked like his entire being was sculpted in leisure of the greek gods.

"Wha--What do y-you want from m-me?? Wh-who a-are you.."

The brunette questions, looking up, vidible frightened, tears still falling out of his large chocolate eyes.

The raven haired man who was crouched down in front of him smirks, brushing a few midnight curls out of his dark eyes before replying.

"Oh Taehyung~ It's so simple...."

"𝐈. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮."

The poor boy whom he was talking to widened his eyes, his breath hitching as he desperately tried to figure out what was meant by those words.

If he 'wants' him. It would either be meant romantically or threateningly.

Judging by the situation, wouldn't it be the latter??

So...this..thing, wants to kill him..

He starts trembling yet again.

"P-please don't kill m-me...I- u-ugh.. d-don't have any m-money or a-anything..."

He sobs, feeling so pathetic to be begging for his life.

He flinches when he hears a sirenic chuckle.

The demon sighs in amusement.

How long would it take for this adorable human to realise what he meant??

He peers at the cowering boy, before widening his eyes slightly as an idea enters his twisted mind.

"I won't kill you, sweetheart, as long as you listen to 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 I say, yeah?"

The demon smiles at the bullshit that left his own mouth. How could he kill the love of his life?? The one to save him. His prey.

Taehyung looks up and nods immediately.

"A-ahh!!"

He shrieks as he's suddenly hoisted up like a small child in the muscular monster's arms, struggling in surprise.

"Put me down, put me down, I said-- Gahh!!"

He suddenly shivers and groans, going weak as the demon's hand carresses a spot that he had left a mark on at his lower abdomen.

The demon, who had now introduced itself as 'Jungkook', smiles innocently.

"See? You're so weak, you 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 me to carry you, Taehyung."

He utters to the boy who was now weakly slumped on his shoulder.

Taehyung widems his eyes in shock. What was wrong with him?? Why was his body reacting this way??

"Why...what..."

He mumbled in disbelief, staring in horror.

He brings him to the bed, sitting the boy down on his muscular thigh.

Taehyung struggles, surprised.

"Hey, what're you-"

Jungkook narrows his dark eyes behind his thick lashes, harshly grabbing Taehyung's waist and firmly sitting him down again.

"Stay still, sweets." He utters.

"If you hold perfectly still for me, for the next five minutes, I won't kill you, deal~??"

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, but nods anyway. What's with the weird deal?? Surely he can do that.

Hah, If only he'd known the intentions of the 'man' in front of him.